Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

The Massive List of Console Commands for ME3

General references and tutorials not related to textures, meshes, or content modding.This board is locked and will be archived once transferred to the wiki. New content should be posted directly to the wiki.

ME3 console commands and keybinds.

Postby user2929 » 01 Sep 2012, 22:29

For couple of months now since ME3demo, i have been exploring files and collecting info, experimenting, modding. My greatest discoveries and dozens of codes are gathered in my project:

http://social.bioware.com/project/8334/

But this is my wikia article about console:

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/PC_Twe ... me_Console

This is my youtube channel. You will find tutorials about console commands and me3explorer.

http://www.youtube.com/user/anonime395

I have put to use all my knowledge and developed a coalesced mod. This mod is part of chemieAli's project. I don't take all the credit, because i am the 3rd developer and base was created by others, but they left the updating on me, because i was willing to do that. Also lot of fan demands made me discover new things. And also me3 explorer has opened doors to new possibilities. ME3explorer is like the mass relays of modding.
So what i was trying to say that most of the modifications I have put it MOTHER OF ALL MODS. You can download the coalesced file and explore it to get the modified weapon codes and what else not. Changelog.txt contains most changes.
M.O.A.M. is the last file (latest) in the files tab of chemieAli's project. Link here:

http://social.bioware.com/project/8048/#files
user2929 - one man army against legion of console commands. Windows XP 32bit SP3

user2929 has been thanked by:
user2929
User

Have thanks: 26 time

The Massive List of Console Commands for ME3

Postby user2929 » 21 Nov 2012, 21:40

The Massive List of Console Commands for ME3 Part1/3

Taken from:

Many work in ME2 too. For updates, check the project link. This is for lookup only. I generally dont like posting in two places, so i cant promise ill update here. But time after time i discover new command combinations or classnames and update the project.

latest discovery = fire modes. sample here:

set SFXWeapon_AssaultRifle_Vindicator DefaultFireMode FireMode_FullAuto

FireMode_SemiAuto
FireMode_FullAuto
FireMode_Burst

There is 60k char limit on posts. mine is 115k so i split it in 3 parts.

Spoiler:
CREATED BY user2929 (bioware projects), a.k.a anonime395 (youtube)

Discussion group:
http://social.bioware.com/group/7570/#discussions

Tutorial about commands.txt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ymh2pOgo0Qs#t=15m44s

Tutorial about discovering new commands
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IGWIk_V5MU

Get Notepad++ here:
http://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/

----------------------TABLE OF CONTENTS----------------------
! line numbers (location) are changing on every update and may be inaccurate
1) In game CONSOLE
1.1 How to enable console (MassEffect3.exe)
1.2 How to enter commands
2) How to use commands in KEYBINDS (coalesced.bin) @line ~100
2.1 Preface
2.2 Subsections in bioinput.ini
2.3 Keybind examples and syntax
2.4 List of BUTTONS names
3) COMMANDS list @line ~300
3.1 How to read command list
3.1.1 Table of <target> names
3.2 Basic Commands
3.2.1 Misc commands @line ~350
3.2.1.1 Resource management
3.2.2 Cameras, FOV and stuff for video and snapshot making
3.2.3 Maps and missions (Except DLC)
3.2.3.1 Not working maps
3.2.4 Powers (Except DLC) @line 508 @line ~650
3.2.5 Weapons (Except DLC) @line ~750
3.3 Debug commands
3.3.1 Working commands
3.3.2 Unconfirmed (no visual output)
3.4 not sure if these commands exist
3.5 Not tested commands
3.6 DLC codenames @line ~1600
3.6.1 Resurgance
3.6.2 Rebellion
3.6.3 Extended Cut
3.6.4 Earth
3.6.5 Firefight
3.6.6 Leviathan
3.6.7 Retaliation
4) Ideas for developement
5) Update Log @very bottom
------------------------------------------------------------

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 1) IN-GAME CONSOLE ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For general Mass Effect 3 coalesced modding refer to this wikia article:
http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/PC_Twe ... ffect_3%29

1.1 HOW TO ENABLE CONSOLE (MassEffect3.exe)
============================================================
rick's game stuff blog
April 18th, 2012
Note: This information is for advanced users only.
In build 1.2.5427.16 (latest patch, as of this post), you can patch the bytes in MassEffect3.exe at file offset 0x1518AEC from A0 7B 6B to 60 31 D6 to enable the console. Note that there will be no output from your commands, but they will work (if properly entered).
For example, from the main menu, try the command open BioP_MPNov.

Detailed instructions and video tutorial here: http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/PC_Twe ... le_console

1.2 HOW TO ENTER COMMANDS
Commands are NOT CASE SENSITIVE (except for 'savegame description' and 'loadgame description').
copy + paste works as well
Some commands may work only in keybinds. (this is from my experience. i dont know how the engine works - so i may be wrong)

1)press [~] Tilde key to open full console; press [Tab] for quick console.
2)use space between words or parts of the command.
[command][space][affected character][space][itemname or value]pressENTER
3)example:
giveitem self avenger - this gives Shepard assault riffle. you can give powers and weapons to henchmen too.

Note: console works all the time. In some movies or cuscenes console is invisible, but still working. If you press [tilde] and type without errors, your command will be executed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 2) HOW TO USE COMMANDS IN KEYBINDS ++++++++++++++++++++++++
SEE 3.2.1 MISC COMMANDS to make temporary keybinds without editing coalesced. command= setbind button command

2.1 PREFACE
Keybinds means that you assign command (or multiple commands) to a button on keyboard, mouse or (unconfirmed) game controller thingy. You have to edit bioinput.ini, which in Mass Effect 3 is compressed in Coalesced.bin file. Coalesced.bin file is located in .../Mass Effect 3/BIOgame/CookedPCConsole.

Here is wikia page that describes how to use keybinds.
http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/PC_Twe ... eybinds.29

Lower is my own tutorial:
Use "Whenchy's ME3 coalesced editor". Download: http://wenchy.net/me3-coalesced-utility
Examples and adresses are given in a format of that program. (gibbed's coalesced -.json extractor files use different format).

Open coalesced.bin and navigate to:
bioinput.ini -> subsection -> bindings

There will be a list with one keybind in each line. You can change existing keys for commands and add new keybinds at the end of the list. Make sure that you use a different key (compared to existing keybinds in subsection) for your new keybind, othervise you will have unexpected commands by that key.

IMPORTANT!
Some keybinds - like flycam - need to be in multiple subsections to work properly.

Do Not Leave empty lines in the values list (except the last line), or else game won't start. Delete lines/empty lines in Whenchy's editor with Ctrl+Delete.

Afer you have written/pasted keybind in the line, just left-click on white space or other line to make sure your new line doesn't erease.

Move lines up and down with Ctrl+Up/Down arrow keys.
===========================================================

2.2 SUBSECTIONS IN BIOINPUT.INI
A set of keybinds that are under a specific subsection will work in the corresponding phase in the game. If you enter a different phase in game and there are no keybinds for your command in the coalesced subdirectory, you won't be able to use your command.
Example: Flycam has its own subsection. And 'when you simply control shepard' - has its own subsection. I need to add ,lets say F2, to flycam section to be able to turn it off, and to 'shepard control' section to be able to turn it on.

Use your brain, check if command is a TOGGLE command. Then you have to find in which subsection to turn it on and in which subsection to turn it off.
Example: I use F3 to enter flycam from Default mode, so there is the keybind in Default. Next I need F3 to exit flycam and keybind is in Flycam subsection, because when flycam mode is turned on, it uses different subsection of controls. Also in Flycam subsection I add a F4 keybind to turn on a debugcam (another cam, in this case it overlays the flycam). And in Debugcam subsection I add the same F4 keybind to be able to turn it off and return to my previous game mode- the flycam.
Next, I want to be able to freeze time while I make snapshots in different modes, so I have to put my F11 snapshot keybind in ALL 3 subsections: Default, Flycam and Debugcam.

List of subsections:
sfxgame.sfxgamemodebase - if you add keybinds in this section, they should work in all game modes/phases so you don't need any duplicates in other subsections( of coarse there are some exceptions). defines which actions are linked by keybind commands. Also you can add keybinds to override some functions, like freeview camera in cutscenes. Use this section (in combination with default section) to make a separate key for sprinting only.
sfxgame.sfxgamemodedefault - You will use this section the most (running and shooting mode, control of shepard)
sfxgame.sfxgamemodeatlas - when you hijack atlas and pilot it
sfxgame.sfxgamemodevehicle - shooting from shuttle or ? maybe the mounted gun

sfxgame.sfxgamemodeflycam - controls when you are in flycam mode
engine.debugcamerainput - controls when you are in debug camera mode
sfxgame.sfxgamemodeconversation - controls while you are speaking to actors
sfxgame.sfxgamemodedreamsequence - shepards nightmares. Use "slomo 5" command to speed the fuck up that annoying snail.
sfxgame.sfxgamemodeinjuredshepard - marauder shields fight, end mission on citadel, or when you select in saveeditor Raw-> 3.Squad-> Player-> IsInjuredPawn ->true
sfxgame.sfxgamemodemovie - controls while movies are playing
sfxgame.sfxgamemodecinematic - controls while cinematics are playing

sfxgame.sfxgamemodegalaxy - galaxy map travel controls
sfxgame.sfxgamemodeorbital - scanning planets

sfxgame.sfxgamemodeillusivemanconflict - end mission on citadel where you meet TIM and Anderson

sfxgame.sfxgamemodedying - multiplayer, when you are planking on floor. (swap space for mouse scroll to prolonge life easier)
sfxgame.sfxgamemodespectator - multiplayer, whatching other players teabagging your corpse (U DEAD BRO? ;D)

2.3 KEYBIND EXAMPLES AND SYNTAX
This writig format is for Whenchy's editor.

Spaces between main parts of keybind (don't touch commands!) doesn't matter that much. But to be sure, lets use one Space wherever it is necesarry to.

Simple keybind:
----------------------------------------------------------
(Name="BUTTON",Command="COMMAND") - No spaces at all-WORKS (note, that command may have spaces)

( Name="NumPadSeven", Command="initcredits 9000000" ) - Spaces between parts-WORKS TOO

(Name="NumPadSeven",Command="initcredits 9000000") - !RECOMMENED SYNTAX! no spaces, except in command (if it has spaces).

Multiple commands on a single key:
( Name="BUTTON",Command="COMMAND1 | COMMAND2 | ... | COMMANDn" )
( name="NumPadZero", command="giveitem self argus | giveitem self avenger | giveitem self cobra | giveitem self collector | giveitem self falcon | giveitem self gethplasma | giveitem self mattock | giveitem self reckoning | giveitem self revenant | giveitem self saber | giveitem self valkyrie | giveitem self vindicator | giveitem self carnifex | giveitem self eagle | giveitem self ivory | giveitem self phalanx | giveitem self predator | giveitem self scorpion | giveitem self talon | giveitem self thor | giveitem self claymore | giveitem self crusader | giveitem self disciple | giveitem self eviscerator | giveitem self graal | giveitem self katana | giveitem self raider | giveitem self scimitar | giveitem self striker | giveitem self hornet | giveitem self hurricane | giveitem self locust | giveitem self shuriken | giveitem self tempest | giveitem self blackwidow | giveitem self incisor | giveitem self indra | giveitem self javelin | giveitem self mantis | giveitem self raptor | giveitem self valiant | giveitem self viper | giveitem self widow | giveitem self sfxweapon_shotgun_geth | giveitem self sfxweapon_assaultrifle_prothean" ) - unlocks all guns

Hold/Release keybinds:
( Name="BUTTON", Command="COMMAND1 | OnRelease COMMAND2" )
( Name="CapsLock", Command="SloMo 3 | OnRelease SloMo 1" )

Using Ctrl, Alt and Shift key combinations:
(Name="C",Command="ToggleFlycam",Control=True) Press Ctrl+c
(Name="C",Command="ToggleDebugCamera",Control=True,Alt=True) Press Ctrl+Alt+c
(Name="C",Command="MoreSpeed | OnRelease NormalSpeed",Control=True,Shift=True,Alt=True) Press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+c

2.4 BUTTONS NAMES

a)All letters you can find in english alphabet.
----------------------------------------------

Q W E R T Y U I O P
A S D F G H J K L
Z X C V B N M

b)numerals (above letters)
--------------------------

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Zero

c)Function keys (above numerals)
--------------------------------

F1
F2
F3
F4
F5
F6
F7
F8
F9
F10
F11
F12

d)The rest of keyboard (Without NUMPAD)
---------------------------------------

Up
Down
Left
Right

Delete
Insert
PageUp
PageDown
Home
End

Pause
Break (Pause)
ScrollLock
(printscreen does not work)

RightShift
LeftShift
RightControl
LeftControl
RightAlt
LeftAlt
CapsLock
Tab
Tilde ` or ~
Escape
Backspace
Enter
Spacebar

Underscore - or _
Equals =
LeftBracket [
RightBracket ]
Semicolon ;
Quote " or '
Backslash \
Slash /
Period .
Comma ,

e)NUMPAD keys
-------------

NumPadZero
NumPadTwo
NumPadThree
NumPadFour
NumPadFive
NumPadSix
NumPadSeven
NumPadEight
NumPadNine

Add (Plus symbol) +
Subtract (Minus symbol) -
Divide (Slash symbol) /
Multiply (Star symbol) *
Decimal (Period symbol) .
NumLock
(NumPadEnter = Enter: there are no 2 enters)

f)MOUSE keys
------------
LeftMouseButton
RightMouseButton
MiddleMouseButton (scroller)
MouseScrollDown
MouseScrollUp
MouseX (horizontal axis (when you move mouse left and right))
MouseY (vertical axis (when you move mouse up and down))
==================================================================

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 3) COMMAND LIST +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

3.1 HOW TO READ COMMAND LIST
[command name]
[command example] - [this is what commentary looks like in this file]

Warning! Some commands may work only with keybinds. Such commands are commented accordingly.

3.1.1 Table of <target> names
Such commands - related to weapons, powers and maybe other stuff must contain target name , because how else would program know who to give somethig.
foer example "givepower target warp"

Table of <target>
self - Player. shepard in SP, In MP the character you are playing with.
SFXPawn_Player - this is classname for Player. some commands require this name instead of "self"
target - whatever creature you are aiming at. for command to work, creature must be marked (this means - either you see henchman name, or enemy name/ enemy marked by orange autotarget frame)

Henchmen
---------
james - Mexican macho guy. First henchmen you meet in game
ashley - Human female from ME1. Meet her on normandy during earth prologue evac
kaidan - Human Male from ME1. Meet him on normandy during earth prologue evac
liara - Blue-skinned alien. Meet on mars mission
edi - Robot with Ship's AI. Meet on normandy after bringing Dr.Eva's body from Mars.
garrus - Leopard-face alien. Meet on Palaven.
tali - Always wears helmet. Meet on quarian ship.
javik - Prothean alien. DLC From Ashes. Meet on Eden prime.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 3.2 BASIC COMMANDS +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

3.2.1 MISC COMMANDS
exec
exec commands.txt
;batch-executes commands in txt file, on the go,when ingame just Alt-Tab to notepad++, edit commands, save, and back in game launch exec. commands.txt file must be placed in binaries folder where me3config is.
Each line in txtfile must contain one command, like
----
givepower self reave
giveitem self saber
fov 90
---
Setbind BUTTON COMMAND
Setbind CapsLock Showhud
;ADDS (you can add new commands and they will stack on the same button) a TEMPORARY (disappears after game restart) KEYBIND in Default and Dreamsequence subsections in bioinput.ini for sure. And luckily, button works in other game modes too, like flycam and conversation, only thing that it acts different in different game modes. Example: while in Flycam I wrote: Setbind CapsLock slomo 5 which is the maximum speed.
In flycam Capslock turns on time speed x3. When I switched to default mode, capslock turns on timespeedx3 only while holding down the button. But in conversation mode it again turns on speedx3. Game made keybinds with only slomo 3 instead of 5. So commands you enter to be keybinded may be altered by game.

3.2.1.1 Resource management
GiveResource <code> xxx - adds xxx amount of resource specified by code. Negative value removes xxx amount.
giveresource 1 99 - adds 99 medigel
InitResource <code> xxx - sets initial xxx amount of resource (sets current value)
initresource 4 3500 - sets Eezo to 3500
Init<Item> xxx - behaviour1: sets initial xxx amount of that item. behaviour2: on some items it works like add/remove (like "giveresource")
InitCredits 40 - sets credits to 40

<Item> <Code> initBehaviour | OtherComments
-------------------------------------------------
Credits 0 b1 | When used with "Giveresource" command, works in MP, but not in SP.
Medigel 1 b1 | Can be negative value.Cannot exceed medigel capacity.
Salvage 2 | I havent found what for salvage is used
Grenades 3 b2 | Can be negative value. Cannot exceed grenades capacity (for that u need to edit coalesced or use debug command 'set classname propertyname value').
Eezo 4 b1 | Doesnt affect war assets on PC SP, so i cant find reason for them to exist.
Iridium 5 b1 | Doesnt affect war assets on PC SP, so i cant find reason for them to exist.
Palladium 6 b1 | Doesnt affect war assets on PC SP, so i cant find reason for them to exist.
Platinum 7 b1 | Doesnt affect war assets on PC SP, so i cant find reason for them to exist.
Probes 8 | since they appear to be infinite, i dont know how to test them
Ammo b2 | Cannot be negative value.Cannot exceed ammo capacity.
Fuel b2 | Ship's fuel during galaxy travel. Cannot exceed MaxFuel. Value below 0 returns ship to mass relay's system.
MaxFuel b1 | Fuel capacity. Value below 0 blocks ship from travelling outside relay's system.
FuelEfficiency float point| Fuel consumption rate. 1=default 0.5=half 0=uses no fuel. Negative value adds fuel.
-------------------------------------------------

AdjustCredits xxx – adds xxx amount of money
AdjustCredits -xxx - removes xxx amount of money
AdjustMediGel xxx - adds medigel
GiveXP xxxxxxxxx – adds xxx amount of exp
Givetalentpoints xxxxx - adds xxx amount of talent points.
Givetalentpoints -xxxxx - removes xxx amount of talent points.
SetRenegade xxxx – sets renegade level
SetParagon xxxx – sets paragon level

Exit - Exits the game
at entrymenu - loads "press any key to continue" screen.
restartlevel - restarts mission
SaveGame DEBUGNAME - makes new save (in current career) with your description(DEBUGNAME) (CASE SENSITIVE!). Write description with even !2#$% ^&*()_+-={}[]:";'°/\|<>,. symbols and Spaces between words. Useful for tagging different saves in one career, especially if you are modder and load lots of different saves. If you make a save in the middle of shooting enemies, then when you load that save - enemies from current spawn won't be there. If you make saves with exactly the same description, they will NOT overwrite.
To add debugnames to old savefiles, open savefile with gibbed save editor, navigate to 5.Uncategorized -> debug name , and write your description. this how you can tag all your savefiles and load them with console.
LoadGame DebugName - loads saves which was made by console command in current carrer. If you made many saves with the same description (savegame 2, later another- savegame 2, and so on...) it will load the Oldest one (first one you made with that description).

God – Toggle on/Off god mode (shepard can't die, unless makes a suicide or falls off the map in the endlesness)
ENABLEPOWERCOOLDOWN 0 - instant cooldown for all powers
ENABLEPOWERCOOLDOWN 1 - cancels intant cooldown
ENABLEDAMAGE 0 - disables AI and player damage
ENABLEDAMAGE 1 - enables AI and player damage

Damage TargetName xxx - deals xxx amount of standart damage to target
damage self 100 - damages self/target/liara (player/targeted creature/squadmate) by 100 points
KillTarget - kills current target (u r pointing at, or is marked by orange frame)
KillEnemies - kills all enemies which are spawned (are on battlefield)
KillParty - kills squadmates
KillPawns - removes squadmates and kills nearby enemies
KillSelf / Suicide - kills player(yourself)
revive - revives player (yourself) (only in multiplayer)

ce hench_picksquad - select available henchmen where you are standing (in the middle of mission).
ce hench_pickany - select any henchmen from full list where you are standing.
ce hench_empty - select no one and play solo (removes squad).
ce Hench_SetupSquad_NoFade - teleports henchmen at shepard's location

setspeed 70.501 - acceleration speed of shepards movement. Default= 1. Bigger number means slower acceleration. Negative values swap moving direction (moonwalking).
changesize 0.501 - size of shepard. Default=1. Range=unlimited, recommended range= from 0.01 to 100. Negative values turn shepard upside down (and since his feet are in the air, he tends to fall in endlesness because his head was not meant to provide connection with floor. But still, you can move aroun if you are in "ghost" mode. or you can setgravity 0.01 and hang in the the air.
setgravity -800.501 - changes gravitational pull direction. Default= 0. Positive values above zero gives: anything that loose touch with ground is pulled up. Negative values from -0.001 to -999.999 gives weakened gravity (fall very slowly). -1000 is almost default. Negative values below -1000 pulls down strongly (increases gravity).

UseAbility 0 - use power assigned to first hotkey (1)
UseAbility 7 - use power assigned to last hotkey (8)
castpower 0 - use first power probably used for henchmen powers, but works like "UseAbility"
castpower 1 - use second power probably used for henchmen powers, but works like "UseAbility"

GrantAllCodex - shows all codex entries

3.2.2 CAMERAS AND STUFF
What I discovered is that you can sort of control shepard while in camera mode. for now, how to make shepard fire at least. Later maybe i will find how to make camera hang in different places so i could make FPS or 3rd person from front view while controlling shepard, but thats another story of coalesced editing. Now back to commands- so when you are in Flycam and hold 'fire' button, turn on a Debugcam and then release the 'fire' button. shepard will now fire forever and you can switch different modes and make a video, like this one here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS_pWKPGSQM

Fly – fly up down with arrow keys. shepard won't fall. Cancels Ghost.
Ghost – run through walls, floor, ceiling. fly up and down with arrow keys. Cancels Fly.
Walk – cancels Ghost and Fly
Teleport – teleports shepard to crosshair pointed area (or where ever you are looking at).
Respawn - drops player to initial landing zone
SetLocation x y z - drops player at coordinates (x= -9999Left ... 9999Right, y= -9999Forward ... 9999Backward, z= -9999lower ... 9999higher) takenig starting rotation when you spawn on map.
SetLocation -1333 5678 89 - just a sample
SloMo 0.5 - sets time flow speed, range= 0.01 - 5 (100 times slower - 5 times faster)
PlayersOnly - toggles on/off Freeze game (except camera movement)
FOV 90 - field of view, range= 1 - 170 (WARNING! this may mess up cutscenes and coveruse)
set SFXGame.SFXCameraMode FOV 100 - only affects the default mode (running and shooting)
ToggleFlyCam - cinematic camera. Doesn't pause game. Fly anywhere in map, then enter "teleport" to move shepard to another level of map. To trigger enemy movement you must open doors or activate switches.
ToggleDebugCamera - Doesn't pause game. Slower than flycam. Slomo affects camera movement speed. Control with: w a s d q e, left and right arrow, Leftshift, mouse.
ShowHud - toggles on/off hud
Show Scaleform - hides HUD, subtitles, choices ring during cutscenes and conversations.
shot / screenshot - makes a snapshot. directory can be changed by editing coalesced. default directory is \My Documents\BioWare\Mass Effect 3\BIOGame\Screenshots
TiledShot - screenshot which is 2 times bigger resolution (remove hud before take a pic)
TildeShot 3 - 3 times and so on...

@ bioinput.ini sfxgame.sfxgamemodebase bindings - this is the address in coalesced to put in theese keybinds. remeber to change the NAME= to your chosen buttons.

( Name="choose your button", Command="Show scaleform | shot | OnRelease Show scaleform" ) hudless screenshot
( Name="choose your button", Command="Show scaleform | tiledshot 4 450 | OnRelease Show scaleform" ) hudless HD screenshot, number 4 determine the dimentions are 4x larger than your resolution. i have no idea waht number 450 is for, because changing that value does not influence the photo size dimentions

( Name="choose your button", Command="set SFXPawn_Player busecasualAppearance false | QuickSave | QuickLoad" ) put on armor instantly
( Name="choose your button", Command="set SFXPawn_Player busecasualAppearance true | QuickSave | QuickLoad" ) put on casual outfit instantly

( Name="choose your button", Command="set SFXPawn_Player bCombatPawn false | QuickSave | QuickLoad" ) activates weapons holstered mode
( Name="choose your button", Command="set SFXPawn_Player bCombatPawn true | QuickSave | QuickLoad" ) activates combat mode

( Name="choose your button", Command="set sfxgame.bioplayerselection maxhighlightrange 0" ) remove red selection circles

make free view camera in cutscenes (gamemodbase)
( Name="MouseX",Command="Count bXAxis | Axis aMouseX", Control=True" )
( Name="MouseY",Command="Count bYAxis | Axis aMouseY", Control=True" )
( Name="A", Command="PC_StrafeLeft", Control=True" )
( Name="W", Command="PC_MoveForward", Control=True" )
( Name="D", Command="PC_StrafeRight", Control=True" )
( Name="S", Command="PC_MoveBackward", Control=True" )

3.2.3 MAPS AND MISSIONS
-------------------
at
at biop_nor
;this command in most cases moves player to another map. you can play some missions without squad members if Shepard currently is alone on citadel or normandy, and with current sqadmates if you currently are in mission.
Note: when you are on normady shuttle bay, crew deck or another mission , it may trigger landing off the map, in space, or trigger a mission start without squad, and without a cutscene at the beginning. It is recommennded to stand at the main deck at galagy map and then launch the "at" mission.
-------------------
open
open biop_mpnov
;this command loads mission with new default level 1 character. In SP=male vanguard, in MP=male adept
-------------------

at Biop_Char SP new character creation
at biop_cithub loads citadel landing choices
at biop_nor loads normandy main deck

MP map names User Interface Name

Biop_MPCer firebase glacier
Biop_MPDish firebase dagger
Biop_MPNov firebase white
Biop_MPRctr firebase reactor
Biop_MPSlum firebase ghost
Biop_MPTowr firebase giant

SP map names Missions First-Last

Biop_ProEar Prologue: Earth

Biop_ProMar Priority: Mars
Biop_SPCer N7: Cerberus Lab (firebase glacier); at=play solo
Biop_Cat001 Priority: Eden Prime Javik Prothean (Requires the DLC pack From Ashes.); at=land on grass. U can use 'at' command and travel to map with javik and liara in squad. then open the coffin and u'll have two protheans in cinematic movie. useful for funny vids, like gamerpoop: javik finds his husband. turns out protheans are all male single sex race.

Biop_KroGar Priority: Palaven
Biop_OmgJck Grissom Academy: Emergency Evacuation (Jack)

Biop_Kro001 Priority: Sur'Kesh; at=play solo
Biop_SPSlum N7: Cerberus Abductions (firebase ghost); at=play solo
Biop_SPTowr N7: Cerberus Attack (firebase giant)
Biop_KroGru Attican Traverse: Krogan Team (Grunt)
Biop_KroN7a Tuchanka: Turian Platoon rescue
Biop_KroN7b Tuchanka: Bomb disarm

Biop_Kro002 Priority: Tuchanka (cure genophage)
Biop_SPNov N7: Cerberus Fighter Base Noveria (firebase white) at=defeat atlas

Biop_Cat003 Priority: The Citadel II Cerberus coup
Biop_CerJcb Arrae: Ex-Cerberus Scientists (Jacob)
Biop_CitSam Kallini: Ardat-Yakshi Monastery (Samara); at=land offsite

Biop_Gth001 Priority: Geth Dreadnought
Biop_GthN7a Rannoch: Admiral Koris (geth tower); at=oversea fly
Biop_GthLeg Rannoch: Geth Fighter Squadrons (legion) (geth consensus server)
Biop_SPRctr N7: Fuel Reactors (firebase reactor); at=blackness

Biop_Gth002 Priority: Rannoch

Biop_Cat002 Priority: Thessia
Biop_SPDish N7: Communication Hub (firebase dagger); at=play solo

Biop_CerMir Priority: Horizon (Miranda)
Biop_Cat004 Priority: Cerberus Headquarters; at=normandy cockpit at space
Biop_End001 Priority: Earth
Biop_End002 shepard injured wakes up in citadel
Biop_End003 1)press A to continue: back to normandy after game ends - retail version 2) Extended cut DLC movies

3.2.3.1 NOT WORKING MAPS

Biop_Global ;black screen
Biop_MP_COMMON ;crashed game
@ sfxgamecontent.sfxseqact_systemstestbuddy
testmaps
;THEY DO NOT WORK , just a hint what devs used while making game
biop_bchlml
biop_blbgtl
biop_citasl
biop_citgrl
biop_horcr1
biop_jnkkga
biop_juncvl
biop_krohub
biop_krokgl
biop_kroprl
biop_n7bldinv1
biop_n7bldinv2
biop_n7crsh
biop_n7geth2
biop_n7mine
biop_n7mmnt10
biop_n7mmnt1
biop_n7mmnt2
biop_n7mmnt3
biop_n7mmnt5
biop_n7mmnt6
biop_n7mmnt7
biop_n7spdr1
biop_n7spdr2
biop_n7spdr3
biop_n7viq1
biop_n7viq2
biop_n7viq3
biop_omggra
biop_omghub
biop_omgmwl
biop_omgpra
biop_procer
biop_profre
biop_prscva
biop_quatll
biop_rprgta
biop_shpcr2
biop_suntla
biop_twrasa
biop_twrhub
biop_twrmwa
biop_twrvxl
research
mplobby ;never loaded
BIOG_UIWorld ;crashed game
=================================================================

3.2.4 POWERS
Powers which can be added to player with console. Most added powers* dissappear after every loading screen so you better keybind them, or put them in txt file and use "exec" command. I personally keybinded "exec" command to F3.)
*Only original bonus powers will stick in talent tree! Henchmen lose all added powers, including original bonus.
When powers are added again, you have to make a build for that power from scratch.
------------------------------------------------------------------
For names list, refer to chapter [3.1.1 Table of <Targets>]

resetTalents <target> - resets powers to level 0 and gives back talent points for target
resetTalents liara - resets henchman powers
RemovePower <target> <PowerName> - removes power from target's talent tree. Only in single player.
removePower self carnage - removes carnage from player's talent tree. self/target/tali
RemoveaAllPowers <target> - removes all powers from target's talent tree
RemoveaAllPowers target - removes all powers from currently targeted creature
- Note, that those powers which are not bonuspowers (basically, the default set of powers for character) will be given back after loading the game, even after saving when having no powers.
givepower <target> <PowerName> - adds power to talent tree for target. Added powers comes with UpgradeLevel 1.
givepower self pull - gives Shepard [Level-1 Pull] talent
givepower garrus pull - gives to teammate (garrus kaidan edi tali liara javik james ashley)
givepower target pull - gives to targeted enemy

Active Powers
givepower self AdrenalineRush
givepower self AIHacking (Sabotage)
givepower self BioticCharge
givepower self Carnage - original bonus talk to James
givepower self Cloak
givepower self ConcussiveShot
givepower self CryoBlast
givepower self DarkChannel - original bonus talk to Javik
givepower self Discharge (Nova)
givepower self EnergyDrain - original bonus talk to Tali
givepower self Incinerate
givepower self Marksman - original bonus talk to Ashley
givepower self Overload
givepower self ProximityMine - original bonus talk to Garrus
givepower self Pull
givepower self Reave - original bonus talk to Kaidan
givepower self Shockwave
givepower self Singularity
givepower self Slam - original bonus talk to Javik
givepower self Stasis - original bonus talk to Liara
givepower self Throw
givepower self Warp

Little Helper
givepower self Decoy - original bonus talk to EDI
givepower self CombatDrone
givepower self ProtectorDrone (Defense Drone) - original bonus talk to Tali
givepower self SentryTurret

Damage protection
givepower self Barrier - original bonus talk to Kaidan
givepower self Fortification - original bonus talk to James
givepower self GethShieldBoost (Defensive Matrix) - original bonus talk to EDI
givepower self TechArmor

Grenades
givepower self BioticGrenade (Cluster Grenade)
givepower self FragGrenade
givepower self InfernoGrenade - original bonus talk to Ashley
givepower self LiftGrenade
givepower self StickyGrenade

Ammo Power
givepower self ArmorPiercingAmmo - original bonus talk to Garrus
givepower self CryoAmmo
givepower self DisruptorAmmo
givepower self IncendiaryAmmo
givepower self WarpAmmo - original bonus talk to Liara

3.2.5 WEAPONS
For names list, refer to chapter [3.1.1 Table of <Targets>]
I haven't found how to add DLC weapons by console commands. or how to apply weapon mods to weapon

ShowWeaponSelection - opens loadout menu. In MP,changing gun havs no effect.
BasicWeapons - removes all weapons from player and gives player grenadelauncher
RemoveHeavyWeapons - removes equipped heavy weapons from player
SetAllWeaponModLevels <number> - set all acquired weapon mods to level <1 to 5>
GiveSuperGun - 9999 ammo & super damage for equipped weapon

giveitem <target> <weaponCodeName> - gives weapon to target (& instantly equip)
giveitem self saber - gives Shepard weapon with full magazine. Can be used to fill up ammo. Level of weapon by default is I (1). If you have upgrded to X (10) it will give you level X (10).
giveitem garrus saber - gives to teammate (garrus kaidan edi tali liara javik james ashley). only one at a time.
giveitem target saber - gives to targeted enemy

[CLASS]
<weaponCodeName>(Alphabetical in game prefix / User interface name) - [commentary]

ASSAULT
SFXGameContentDLC_HEN_PR.SFXWeapon_AssaultRifle_Prothean - use save editor or add to stores (does not work in console)
argus (M-55)
avenger (M-8)
cobra (Phaeston)
collector
falcon (M-37)
geth
mattock (M-96)
reckoning (Chakram Launcher)
revenant (M-76)
saber (M-99)
valkyrie (N7)
vindicator (M-15)
PISTOL
carnifex (M-6)
eagle (N7)
ivory (M-77 Paladin)
phalanx (M-5)
predator (M-3)
scorpion
talon (M-358)
thor (Arc Pistol)
SHOTGUN
claymore (M-300)
crusader (N7)
disciple
eviscerator (M-22)
graal
katana (M-23)
raider (AT-12)
scimitar (M-27)
shotgun_geth
striker (M-11 Wraith)
SMG
hornet (M-25)
hurricane (N7)
locust (M-12)
shuriken (M-4)
tempest (M-9)
SNIPER
blackwidow
incisor (M-29)
indra (M-90)
javelin
mantis (M-92)
raptor (M-13)
valiant (N7)
viper (M-97)
widow (M-98)
HEAVY - use Chemie Ali's coalesced mod (http://social.bioware.com/project/8048/). Working heavies (still without sounds) created by Daemond, version 1.5 and up.
arcprojector (overload gun)
avalanche (cryogun)
blackstar (reaper nuke)
cain (nuke)
flamethrower_player
legiondisinfectionweapon - does not load outside geth consensus
geth02lasertarget - try keybinds (does not work in console)
grenadelauncher
minigun (spitfire)
particlebeam (collector beam)
rocketlauncher (standart rockets) Not finished
missilelauncher (self-guiding rockets)
titanmissilelauncher (hydra cluster missile)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++3.3 DEBUG COMMANDS ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

3.3.1 WORKING COMMANDS
=================================================================
-----------------
Set
Set <ClassName> <PropertyName> <Value> Sets property to value on objectname.

watch these tutorials! to understand what is "classname" and "propertyname" and where to find them. because im not going to transfer all the classnames into this file.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IGWIk_V5MU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZtEtcsVpho
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB5KztuRyc8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0orUjVg6rEs

examples
set sfxweapon_assaultrifle_krogan magsize (X=999,Y=999) - striker ammo 999
set sfxweapon_assaultrifle_krogan binfiniteammo true - striker infinite ammo
set sfxgame.bioconversationcontroller m_bremoveweapons FALSE - weapons stay in hands in conversations
set SFXProjectile_Scorpion bStickWalls False - wall, floor contact explosion ON (no delay)
set SFXProjectile_Scorpion bStickPawns False - enemy contact explosion ON (no delay)
set SFXProjectile_Scorpion StickExplodeDelay 2.5 - enemy stick explode delay (sec)
set SFXProjectile_Scorpion NoTargetStickExplodeDelay 2.0 - wall stick explode delay (sec)
set SFXProjectile_Scorpion Speed 10000 - speed of scorpion's bullet
set SFXProjectile_Scorpion MaxSpeed 15000
set SFXProjectile_Scorpion AccelRate 3500

-----------------
GameOver - Brings up "Critical Mission Error"(Dead) menu screen
Exit - Exits game
at entrymenu - Loads main menu
at entry - Loads testing cell
RestartLevel - Restarts the level(mission).

----------------- WARNING! after this you have to load game. havent discovered CANCEL command
freezeframe xxx - freeze camera and controls instantly, and freeze gameplay after [xxx seconds] period of time after entering command. only console keeps working. even testmaps and multiplayer are affected. useful when host needs a toiletbreak in the middle of multiplayer.
freezeframe 0 - freeze game instantly.
-----------------

Show BOUNDS - Displays bounding boxes for all visible objects.
Show BSP - Toggles BSP rendering.
Show COLLISION - Toggles collision rendering.
Show COVER - Toggles cover rendering.
Show DECALS - Toggles decal rendering.
Show PARTICLES - Toggles muzzles, projectiles, air dusts ect.
Show FOG - Toggles fog rendering.
Show LEVELCOLORATION - Toggles per-level coloration.
Show PATHS - Toggles path rendering.
Show POSTPROCESS - Toggles post process rendering.
Show SKELMESHES - Toggles skeletal mesh rendering.
Show TERRAIN - Toggles terrain rendering.
Show VOLUMES - Toggles volume rendering.
Show SPLINES - Toggles spline rendering.
Show Scaleform - hides HUD, subtitles, choices ring during cutscenes and conversations.
ToggleSFHUD - removes hud and scaleform, but leaves the subtitles. cant get back the hud without loading save.
TestNavMeshPath - shows the spot where you aim (reticle path and final destination)
Stat UNIT - Shows hardware unit framerate.

TestWeaponChoice - shows "found new gun" box, thats all
================================================================

3.3.2 UNCONFIRMED (NO VISUAL OUTPUT)
================================================================
Stat FPS - Stat FPS Shows FPS counter.
Stat LEVELS - Stat LEVELS Displays level streaming info.
Stat GAME - Stat GAME Displays game performance stats.
Stat MEMORY - Stat MEMORY Displays memory stats.
Stat XBOXMEMORY - Stat XBOXMEMORY Displays Xbox memory stats while playing on PC.
Stat PHYSICS - Stat PHYSICS Displays physics performance stats.
Stat STREAMING - Stat STREAMING.
Stat COLLISION - Stat COLLISION.
Stat PARTICLES - Stat PARTICLES.
Stat SCRIPT - Stat SCRIPT.
Stat AUDIO - Stat AUDIO.
Stat ANIM - Stat ANIM.
Stat NET - Stat NET.
Stat LIST - Stat LIST Groups/Sets/Group List groups of stats. saved sets. or specific stats within a specified group.

ListTextures - ListTextures Lists all loaded textures and their current memory footprint.
ListSounds - ListSounds Lists all the loaded sounds and their memory footprint.
ListWaves - ListWaves List the WaveInstances and whether they have a source.
ListSoundClasses - ListSoundClasses Lists a summary of loaded sound collated by class.
ListSoundModes - ListSoundModes Lists loaded sound modes.
ListAudioComponents - ListAudioComponents Dumps a detailed list of all AudioComponent objects.
ListSoundDurations - ListSoundDurations.
PlaySoundCue - PlaySoundCue Lists a summary of loaded sound collated by class.
PlaySoundWave - PlaySoundWave.
SetSoundMode - SetSoundMode <ModeName>.
DisableLowPassFilter - DisableLowPassFilter.
DisableEQFilter - DisableEQFilter.
IsolateDryAudio - IsolateDryAudio.
IsolateReverb - IsolateReverb.
ResetSoundState - ResetSoundState Resets volumes to default and removes test filters.
ModifySoundClass - ModifySoundClass <SoundClassName> Vol=<new volume>.
DisableAllScreenMessages - Disables all on-screen warnings/messages.
EnableAllScreenMessages - Enables all on-screen warnings/messages.
ToggleAllScreenMessages - Toggles display state of all on-screen warnings/messages.
CaptureMode - Toggles display state of all on-screen warnings/messages

givesuperarmor - no output
ResetWeapons - flashes weapons on the back. nothing seems to change normally.
GetLoacation ? ShowLocation - no output
DoSetLocation - no output
SimulateFreeze (? freezTimeSec) - no output
BioSaveState - no output
BioLoadState - no output
DebugSpawnPrefab - no output
TestPrefab - no output
TestRagdoll - no output
TestFalling - no output
AdjustResource - no output

debugai - brown screen
killviewedactor - removes shepard (crashes game)
RememberSpot - my guess is, remembers shepards location. later you can returnt to that point, but i havent found command yet.
summon / addtoparty / - may be spawning NPCs
spawn - there is definately a way to spawn things, but developers know how and use it in testing. I havent figured if thats possible in retail version.

----------------
FindWeaponClass -no output
AwardItem(ItemName,Level) - crashes game
AwardCredits(nCredits,Level,) - crashes game
AwardXP(nXP,Level,) - crashes game
Min1Health (boolean?) - no output
PartyMin1Health - no output
------------------------
mapPower ?powerid ?target ?powername- no output
m_nmMappedPower2 ?target (powername) - no output
setRank - ?
--------------
"Enable" bookmark
setMood - no output
SetCombatMood -no output
EmpptyInventory -no output
CombatPawn.Loadout -no output
walkSpeed -no output
Groundspeed -nope
unlockAllTreasure -nope
UnlockAllResearch -nope
UnlockAllTech -nope
toggleAngstIcons -nope
ForceEndRagdoll -nope
showredeemcode -nope
showcerberusintro -nope
addcerberusitem -nope
mainmenu_ClearNotifications -nope
DisplayNegotiate -nope
switch (henchman) -nope
gethenchmanloyalty -nope
sethenchmandead -nope
gethenchmandead -nope
sethenchmanknown -nope
sethenchmanavailable -nope
sethenchmanappearance appearance (hench codename) -nope

codenames for squad
Prothean
james = jimmy
marine

henchmen index
0 miranda
1 jacob
2 jack
3 legion
4 kasumi
5 garrus
6 thane
7 tali
8 mordin
9 grunt
10 samara
11 zaeed
------------------
giveeffect - permanent bonus from intel?
removeeffect - same intel bonus?
refundalltalentpoints -nope
guicmd -nope
teleporthenchman -nope
getparagon -NOPE
getrenegade -NOPE
getgrenade -NOPE
setgranade -NOPE
getcharm -NOPE
setugly -NOPE
sethelmetvisible -NOPE
LoadExternalSave (save path) -NOPE
UnlockAccomplishment (accomplishnent index) -NOPE
UnlockAllAccomplishments -NOPE
LoackAllAccomplishments -nope
UnlockAllGamerPics ?profilepics -nope
speak ?veicechat -nope
HolsterWeapon -nope
hidesavingmessage -nope
hideloadingmessage -nope
------------------
AddIgnoredTarget(PlayerPawn) nope
AI.RemoveIgnoredTarget(PlayerPawn) nope
SetModLevels (mod classname)? number? - no output
SetPlayerVariable(PathName(ModClass),nLevel) - no output
mb.ShowWeaponChoiceDialogEx -nope
WeaponChoiceDialogResult -nope

=========================================================================

3.4 tested and maybe they exist/ does not exist, but i couldn't make them work
=========================================================================
removeweapons a way to holster weapons - cant get it to work
UnlockAchievement 12 ?
destroyfractures?
fractureallmeshes?
debugpause?
listdynamicactors?
writetolog?
endpath?
amphibious?
allammo?
EffectsAffect mode off?
EffectsAffect mode on?
setjumpZ?
FractureAllMeshesToMaximizeMemoryUsage?
ViewSelf?
ViewPlayer?
ViewActor?
ViewFlag?
ViewBot?
ViewClass?
Loaded?
AllWeapons?
SetMass?
EnableDebugCamera?
TestLevel?
DumpOnlineSessionState?
DumpVoiceMutingState?
SetOnlineDebugLevel?
VerbosePathDebug?
InitCheatManager?
LogPlaySoundCalls?
LogParticleActivateSystemCalls?
VerifyNavMeshObjects?
NavMeshVerification?
DebugCameraControllerClass?
DebugCameraControllerRef?
setfreezerendering?
=============================================================

++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 3.5 NOT TESTED ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

=============================================================
DisplayAll - DisplayAll <ClassName> <PropertyName> Display property values for instances of classname.
DisplayAllState - DisplayAllState <ClassName> Display state names for all instances of classname.
DisplayClear - DisplayClear Clears previous DisplayAll entries.

FlushPersistentDebugLines - FlushPersistentDebugLines Clears persistent debug line cache.
GetAll - GetAll <ClassName> <PropertyName> <Name=ObjectInstanceName> Log property values of all instances of classname.
GetAllState - GetAllState <ClassName> Log state names for all instances of classname.

Obj List - Obj List <Class=ClassName> <Type=MetaClass> <Outer=OuterObject> <Package=InsidePackage> <Inside=InsideObject>.
Obj ListContentRefs - Obj ListContentRefs <Class=ClassName> <ListClass=ClassName>.
Obj Classes - Obj Classes Shows all classes.

EditActor - EditActor <Class=ClassName> or <Name=ObjectName> or TRACE.
EditDefault - EditDefault <Class=ClassName>.
EditObject - EditObject <Class=ClassName> or <Name=ObjectName> or <ObjectName>.

ReloadCfg - ReloadCfg <Class/ObjectName> Reloads config variables for the specified object/class.
ReloadLoc - ReloadLoc <Class/ObjectName> Reloads localized variables for the specified object/class.

biogame.ini sfxgame.sfxpawn henchmen class names
sfxgame.bioconversationcontroller
show/hide guns during conversation
subtitle color
directionalcoveracquireparams
cover suck-in distance
grab distance and angle

sfxgame.bioconversationcontroller
Last edited by user2929 on 21 Nov 2012, 22:13, edited 6 times in total.
user2929 - one man army against legion of console commands. Windows XP 32bit SP3

user2929
User

The Massive List of Console Commands for ME3 part2

Postby user2929 » 21 Nov 2012, 21:43

list of ME2 commands. but most should work in ME3 too. biggest puzzle is to find the last parts of commands- classnames and shit. every wrong character fails the command.

Spoiler:
http://legion.cal24.pl/me2/files/ExecFunctions.txt
--------------------------------------------------------
green is the actual command. (this is the classnames and other shit that comes after command itself).
()- means that you don't need to add anything.
Data formats below: in what format you need to edit data. IF (String PlayerClass) - it means you need to edit the address r name of Player Class in the form of text, like "sfxpowercustomactionmp_electricslash" . IF (Float PlayerClass) - then you would need to edit the same data as number, like "1.45".

Float F = number like 1.003
String = means text
Byte = number , like 1
Int= means Integer. its rounded number like 203.
Bool - means True or false. like 'True' or '1'. Opposite= 'False' or '0'.

Exec function: Function Engine.Controller.SwitchToBestWeapon ( Bool bForceNewWeapon )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.EnableCheats ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.FOV ( Float F )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.Mutate ( String MutateString )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.Say ( String msg )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.TeamSay ( String msg )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.Camera ( Name NewMode )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.Speech ( Name Type, Int Index, String Callsign )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.RestartLevel ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.LocalTravel ( String URL )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.QuickSave ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.QuickLoad ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.DebugPause ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.Pause ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.ShowMenu ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.UTrace ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.ThrowWeapon ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.PrevWeapon ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.NextWeapon ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.StartFire ( Byte FireModeNum )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.StopFire ( Byte FireModeNum )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.StartAltFire ( Byte FireModeNum )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.StopAltFire ( Byte FireModeNum )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.Use ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.Suicide ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.SetName ( String S, String NewName, LocalPlayer* LocPlayer )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.SwitchTeam ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.ChangeTeam ( String TeamName, Int N )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.SwitchLevel ( String URL )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.ClearProgressMessages ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.SetProgressMessage ( Byte MessageType, String Message, String Title )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.SetProgressTime ( Float T )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.Spectating.RestartLevel ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.Spectating.Suicide ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.Spectating.ThrowWeapon ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.Spectating.StartFire ( Byte FireModeNum )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.Spectating.StartAltFire ( Byte FireModeNum )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.PlayerWaiting.NextWeapon ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.PlayerWaiting.PrevWeapon ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.PlayerWaiting.SwitchToBestWeapon ( Bool bForceNewWeapon )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.PlayerWaiting.Jump ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.PlayerWaiting.Suicide ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.PlayerWaiting.StartFire ( Byte FireModeNum )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.WaitingForPawn.StartFire ( Byte FireModeNum )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.RoundEnded.Suicide ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.RoundEnded.ThrowWeapon ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.RoundEnded.Use ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.RoundEnded.StartFire ( Byte FireModeNum )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.Dead.NextWeapon ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.Dead.PrevWeapon ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.Dead.ThrowWeapon ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.Dead.StartFire ( Byte FireModeNum )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.Dead.Use ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.Dead.Jump ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.CauseEvent ( Name EventName )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.CE ( Name EventName )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.ListConsoleEvents ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.ListCE ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.SaveClassConfig ( String ClassName, Class* SaveClass )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.SaveActorConfig ( Name actorName, Actor* chkActor )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.ConsoleKey ( Name Key )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.SendToConsole ( String Command )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.PathStep ( Int Cnt )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.PathChild ( Int Cnt )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerController.PathClear ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.Admin.Admin ( String CommandLine )
Exec function: Function Engine.Admin.KickBan ( String S )
Exec function: Function Engine.Admin.Kick ( String S )
Exec function: Function Engine.Admin.PlayerList ( PlayerReplicationInfo* PRI )
Exec function: Function Engine.Admin.RestartMap ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.Admin.Switch ( String URL )
Exec function: Function Engine.BioRemoteLogger.SendEvent ( Int nLogEventID, Float fX, Float fY, Float fZ, String sAreaName, String sNameObject, String sNameTarget, Int nIntVal1, Int nIntVal2, String sString1, String sString2, Int nObjectType, Int bIsPartyMember )
Exec function: Function Engine.BioRemoteLogger.SendEventFloat ( Int nLogEventID, Float fX, Float fY, Float fZ, String sAreaName, String sNameObject, String sNameTarget, Float fData0, Float fData1, String sString1, String sString2, Int nObjectType, Int bIsPartyMember )
Exec function: Function Engine.BioRemoteLogger.SendCustomEvent ( String sPacketHandler, Int nLogEventID, Float fX, Float fY, Float fZ, String sAreaName, String sNameObject, String sNameTarget, Int nIntVal1, Int nIntVal2, String sString1, String sString2, Int nObjectType, Bool bIsPartyMember )
Exec function: Function Engine.BioRemoteLogger.SendCustomEventFloat ( String sPacketHandler, Int nLogEventID, Float fX, Float fY, Float fZ, String sAreaName, String sNameObject, String sNameTarget, Float fData0, Float fData1, String sString1, String sString2, Int nObjectType, Bool bIsPartyMember )
Exec function: Function Engine.BioRemoteLogger.SendDebugEmail ( String sEmailDestination, String sEmailSubject, Int nExceptionType, String sEmailBody )
Exec function: Function Engine.BioRemoteLogger.SendBugReport ( Float fX, Float fY, Float fZ, Float fOrientation, Int nWeaponType, Int nWeaponMod, Int nArmourType, Int nArmourMod, String sPartyMember1, String sPartyMember2, Bool bIsPercievingEnemy, String sBugDescription, String sEmailAddress )
Exec function: Function Engine.BioRemoteLogger.SendStatistic ( String sStatisticName, String sOperationType, Float fData )
Exec function: Function Engine.BioRemoteLogger.SkynetScreenshot ( String sScreenshotName )
Exec function: Function Engine.BioRemoteLogger.GetFlag ( Int nFlag, Bool ReturnValue )
Exec function: Function Engine.BioRemoteLogger.ToggleFlag ( Int nFlag )
Exec function: Function Engine.BioRemoteLogger.SetFlag ( Int nFlag, Bool bVal )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.ListDynamicActors ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.FreezeFrame ( Float delay )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.WriteToLog ( String Param )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.KillViewedActor ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.Teleport ( Actor* HitActor, Vector HitNormal, Vector HitLocation, Vector ViewLocation, Rotator ViewRotation )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.BugItGo ( Float X, Float Y, Float Z, Int Pitch, Int Yaw, Int Roll, Vector TheLocation, Rotator TheRotation )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.BugIt ( String ScreenShotDescription, Vector ViewLocation, Rotator ViewRotation )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.ChangeSize ( Float F )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.EndPath ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.Amphibious ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.Fly ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.Walk ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.Ghost ( BioRemoteLogger* GLogger )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.AllAmmo ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.God ( BioRemoteLogger* GLogger )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.AffectedByHitEffects ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.SloMo ( Float T )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.SetJumpZ ( Float F )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.SetGravity ( Float F )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.SetSpeed ( Float F )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.KillAll ( Class* aClass, Actor* A )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.KillPawns ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.Avatar ( Name ClassName, Pawn* P, Pawn* TargetPawn, Pawn* FirstPawn, Pawn* OldPawn, Bool bPickNextPawn )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.Summon ( String ClassName, Class* NewClass, Vector SpawnLoc )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.GiveWeapon ( String WeaponClassStr, Weapon* ReturnValue, Weapon* Weap, Class* WeaponClass )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.PlayersOnly ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.RememberSpot ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.ViewSelf ( Bool bQuiet )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.ViewPlayer ( String S, Controller* P )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.ViewActor ( Name actorName, Actor* A )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.ViewFlag ( AIController* C )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.ViewBot ( Actor* first, Bool bFound, AIController* C )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.ViewClass ( Class* aClass, Actor* Other, Actor* first, Bool bFound )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.Loaded ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.AllWeapons ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.SetMass ( Float F )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.StreamLevelIn ( Name PackageName )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.OnlyLoadLevel ( Name PackageName )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.StreamLevelOut ( Name PackageName )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.ToggleDebugCamera ( PlayerController* PC, DebugCameraController* DCC )
Exec function: Function Engine.CheatManager.TestLevel ( Actor* A, Actor* Found, Bool bFoundErrors )
Exec function: Function Engine.DebugCameraController.SetFreezeRendering ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.DebugCameraController.MoreSpeed ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.DebugCameraController.NormalSpeed ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.HUD.ToggleHUD ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.HUD.ShowHUD ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.HUD.ShowScores ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.HUD.SetShowScores ( Bool bNewValue )
Exec function: Function Engine.HUD.ShowDebug ( Name DebugType, Int I, Bool bFound )
Exec function: Function Engine.HUD.FXPlay ( Class* aClass, String FXAnimPath, Pawn* P, Pawn* ClosestPawn, Float ThisDistance, Float ClosestPawnDistance, String FxAnimGroup, String FxAnimName, Int dotPos )
Exec function: Function Engine.HUD.FXStop ( Class* aClass, Pawn* P, Pawn* ClosestPawn, Float ThisDistance, Float ClosestPawnDistance )
Exec function: Function Engine.Input.SetBind ( Name BindName, String Command, KeyBind NewBind, Int BindIndex )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerInput.InvertMouse ( Bool ReturnValue )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerInput.InvertTurn ( Bool ReturnValue )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerInput.SetSensitivity ( Float F )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerInput.Jump ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerInput.SmartJump ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.PlayerInput.ClearSmoothing ( Int I )
Exec function: Function Engine.GameInfo.KillBots ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.GameUISceneClient.ShowDockingStacks ( Int I )
Exec function: Function Engine.GameUISceneClient.ShowRenderBounds ( Int I )
Exec function: Function Engine.GameUISceneClient.ShowMenuStates ( Int I )
Exec function: Function Engine.GameUISceneClient.ToggleDebugInput ( Bool bEnable )
Exec function: Function Engine.GameUISceneClient.CreateMenu ( Class* SceneClass, Int PlayerIndex, UIScene* Scene, LocalPlayer* SceneOwner )
Exec function: Function Engine.GameUISceneClient.OpenMenu ( String MenuPath, Int PlayerIndex, UIScene* Scene, LocalPlayer* SceneOwner )
Exec function: Function Engine.GameUISceneClient.CloseMenu ( Name SceneName, Int I )
Exec function: Function Engine.GameUISceneClient.ShowDataStoreField ( String DataStoreMarkup, String Value )
Exec function: Function Engine.GameUISceneClient.RefreshFormatting ( UIScene* ActiveScene )
Exec function: Function Engine.GameUISceneClient.ShowDataStores ( Bool bVerbose )
Exec function: Function Engine.GameUISceneClient.ShowMenuProgression ( DataStoreClient* DSClient, UIDataStore_Registry* RegistryDS, UIDynamicFieldProvider* RegistryProvider, Array<String> Values, Array<Name> SceneTags, Int SceneIndex, Int MenuIndex )
Exec function: Function Engine.GameViewportClient.DebugCreatePlayer ( Int ControllerId, String Error )
Exec function: Function Engine.GameViewportClient.SSSwapControllers ( Int idx, Int TmpControllerID )
Exec function: Function Engine.GameViewportClient.DebugRemovePlayer ( Int ControllerId, LocalPlayer* ExPlayer )
Exec function: Function Engine.GameViewportClient.SetSplit ( Int Mode )
Exec function: Function Engine.GameViewportClient.ShowTitleSafeArea ( )
Exec function: Function Engine.GameViewportClient.SetConsoleTarget ( Int PlayerIndex )
Exec function: Function Engine.InventoryManager.DumpWeaponStats ( Weapon* Weap )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.IncrementGrinder ( Byte Id )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.ResetGrinder ( Byte Id )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SloMo ( Float T )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.Profiles ( Float TimeToDisplay )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.Profile ( Name Keyword, String Target, Name SubTarget, Int idx, ProfileData Profile )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.AT ( Name newArea, Name StartPoint )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.KillTarget ( Actor* MyTarget )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.KillEnemies ( BioPawn* ChkPawn )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.KillParty ( BioPawn* ChkPawn )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.KillSelf ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.Damage ( String Target, Float Amount, Actor* MyTarget )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.StasisParty ( Bool bValue, BioPawn* ChkPawn, BioAiController* AIController )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GetLocation ( String sLocation )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.OutputBugReportXML ( Bool bCreateSavegame, Bool bCreateScreenshot )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetLocation ( String sDestination )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetGCDebugPackage ( String sPackageName )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.ForceEnableCCD ( Bool bValue )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BioClearCrossLevelReferences ( Level* pLevel )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetVehicleCamRadiusPoint ( Int nIndex, Float fDegVal, Float fScaleVal )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.TestConditionals ( BioGlobalVariableTable* gv, Int I, Float fTime )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GiveXP ( Float XPValue )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.DebugVocSystem ( Bool bEnable )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.DebugVocLine ( String Instigator, String Recipient, String eventStr, BioPawn* Inst, BioPawn* Recp, Byte EventID, SFXVocalizationEvent Voc )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.ShowVocInfo ( String PawnTag, String eventStr, BioPawn* Pawn, Byte EventID, Int RoleIdx, Int VariationIdx, String outputstring )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GiveTalentPoints ( Int nNumPoints, BioPawn* Player, BioPawn* SquadMember, Int nIndex )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GiveBonusTalent ( Int bonusIdentifier, BioPawn* Player )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.IncreaseTalentMaxRank ( Int TalentID, Int MaxRank, BioPawn* Player )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.IncreaseTalentMaxRankByIncrement ( Int TalentID, Int MaxRankIncrement, BioPawn* Player )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.ScaleTalentByIncrement ( Int TalentID, Int rankIncrement, BioPawn* Player )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GiveSpectreTalents ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BioSaveState ( Int nSaveStateSlot )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BioLoadState ( Int nSaveStateSlot )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BioTransition ( Int nTransition, Int nParam )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.TestPrefab ( Int nTestNum )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.TestRagdoll ( String sWhitespaceDelimitedArguments )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.TestFalling ( Name nmTarget, BioPlayerController* oController, BioPawn* oPawn, Vector Location )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.EnableDamage ( Bool B, BioRemoteLogger* GLogger )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.InitResource ( Byte eResourceType, Int nAmt, Int nAmtIncrease, BioPawn* oPlayerPawn, SFXInventoryManager* oInventory )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.InitCredits ( Int nCredits )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.InitPalladium ( Int nResource )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.InitEezo ( Int nResource )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.InitIridium ( Int nResource )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.InitSalvage ( Int nSalvage )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.InitPlatinum ( Int nResource )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.InitMedigel ( Int nMedigel )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.InitProbes ( Int nResource )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.InitAmmo ( Int nAmmo, SFXInventoryManager* InvManager, BioPlayerController* Controller, SFXHeavyWeapon* HWeapon, SFXWeapon* Weapon )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.InitFuel ( Float fAmt, SFXInventoryManager* oInventory )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.InitMaxFuel ( Float FMax, SFXInventoryManager* oInventory )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.InitFuelEfficiency ( Float fEff, SFXInventoryManager* oInventory )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BasicWeapons ( BioPlayerController* oController, SFXInventoryManager* oInventory, Weapon* oWeapon )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.ResetWeapons ( String sTarget, SFXPawn* Pawn )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GiveItem ( String sTarget, Name nmItemLabel, BioPlayerController* oController, BioPawn* oPawn, Class* cWeapon )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.DownloadContent ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.ToggleSFHUD ( MassEffectGuiManager* oManager )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.Min1Health ( Bool B )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetPlayerSquadMin1Health ( Bool B, BioBaseSquad* pSquad, Int I, BioActorBehavior* pBehavior, BioRemoteLogger* GLogger )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GiveSuperGun ( BioPlayerController* oController, BioPawn* oPlayer, SFXWeapon* oWeapon )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SkynetToggleQAPaths ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SkynetToggleSilentMode ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SkynetToggleVerboseMode ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SkynetToggleSessionDisplay ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SkynetToggleNucleusTelemetry ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.NotFun ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GetPowerField ( BioPawnBehavior* targetBehavior, Name PowerName, Name FieldName, Float ReturnValue )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SkynetScreenshot ( String sFilename )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SkynetSavegame ( String sFilename )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.TogglePowerAiming ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.FeignDeath ( Name nmPawn, Bool B, BioPawn* pTargetPawn )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.JournalAudit ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.CodexAudit ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.DisplayStringID ( Bool i_bDisplay )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.HideStrings ( Bool i_bHide )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.UsePower ( Name nmPawn, Name nmPower, Pawn* oPawn, BioPlayerSquad* oPlayerSquad )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.EnterCombatStasis ( Name nmPawn, Float fDuration, Bool bAllowDamage, Pawn* oPawn, BioActorBehavior* oBehavior )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.EnablePowerCooldown ( Bool bEnable, BioRemoteLogger* GLogger )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.DumpPlotManagerValueByIndex ( Int nIndex, String sVariableType, BioGlobalVariableTable* gv, Int nValue, Float fValue, Bool bValue )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.InitPlotManagerValueByIndex ( Int nIndex, String sVariableType, Float fValue, BioGlobalVariableTable* gv, Int nValue, Bool bValue )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.TogglePowerImpact ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.ToggleEdgeAA ( Name nmPanel, BioSFManager* oManager, BioSFPanel* oPanel, Bool bAll, Int I )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetCurvePixelError ( Name nmPanel, Float fError, BioSFManager* oManager, BioSFPanel* oPanel, Bool bAll, Int I )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetVehicleExitLog ( Bool bStatus, BioVehicleBase* oVeh )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.TogglePowerList ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.ClearPowerList ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GameOver ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.ClearDebugLines ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.Mark ( String sComment )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetVehicleCOMOffsetZ ( Float fOffsetZ, SVehicle* oVeh )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetAutoRightUpForceAndTorque ( Float fUpLiftForce, Float fUprightTorque, SVehicle* oVeh )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.LogAllGameProperties ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.LogAllInstantGameProperties ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.AILog ( String nmPawn, Bool bEnable, BioPawn* oPawn, BioAiController* oController )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.AddAIFilter ( Name nmFilter, BioAiController* oController, Int nIndex, Bool bFound )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.RemoveAIFilter ( Name nmFilter, BioAiController* oController, Int nIndex )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.AddResourceToRoot ( String sName )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.DebugVoc ( BioHUD* HUD )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.DebugZoomSnap ( BioHUD* HUD )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.DebugHealth ( BioHUD* HUD, BioPawn* BP )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.DebugBioticCharge ( BioHUD* HUD, SFXPower* Power, BioPowerScript* Script )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.DebugAdhesion ( BioHUD* HUD )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.DebugFriction ( BioHUD* HUD )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.DebugWeapon ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.DebugAI ( BioHUD* HUD )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.DebugLOD ( BioHUD* HUD )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.DebugDistance ( BioHUD* HUD )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.DebugAmmo ( BioHUD* HUD )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.DebugMoveToCover ( Name nmPawn, Name nmLink, Int nSlot, Pawn* oPawn, SFXAI_Core* oController, CoverLink* oLink, CoverInfo oCoverInfo )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.DebugMoveToGoal ( Name nmPawn, Name nmGoalActor, Float fOffsetDistance, Pawn* oPawn, SFXAI_Core* oController, Actor* oGoalActor )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetPowerPercent ( Name nmPawn, Float fPercent, Pawn* oPawn, BioPawnBehavior* oBehavior )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.EnableAI ( Name nmPawn, Bool bEnable, Pawn* oPawn, SFXAI_Core* oController )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.EnableAllAI ( Bool bEnable, SFXAI_Core* oController, BioRemoteLogger* GLogger )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.Distance ( String nmActor1, String nmActor2, Actor* oActor1, Actor* oActor2 )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.AwardTreasure ( Int nTreasureId, SFXPlotTreasure* oTreasure )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetIntByName ( Name nmVar, Int nValue, BioGlobalVariableTable* oGV, SFXPlotTreasure* oTreasure, STech stTech )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetBoolByName ( Name nmVar, Bool nValue, BioGlobalVariableTable* oGV )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetBoolByID ( Int PlotID, Bool nValue, BioGlobalVariableTable* oGV )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.Playpens ( BioPlaypenVolume* oPlaypen, Int nRed, Int nGreen, Vector vOrigin, Vector vExtent, Vector vStart, Vector vEnd )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.Actors ( Class* ActorClass, Actor* TheActor, Vector vOrigin, Vector vExtent, Vector vStart, Vector vEnd )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.EmptyInventory ( BioPawn* PlayerPawn, SFXInventoryManager* oInventory )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.LockDifficulty ( Float fDifficulty, SFXPRI* PRI )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.ClearCombatStats ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetProfileChoseMorinth ( Bool ChoseMorinth, SFXProfileSettings* Profile )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.UnlockAllTreasure ( Bool B, BioWorldInfo* oWorldInfo, SFXPlotTreasure* oTreasure, Int I, Int nTreasureId )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.UnlockAllResearch ( Bool B, BioWorldInfo* oWorldInfo, SFXPlotTreasure* oTreasure, Int I, Int nTreasureId, Name nmRequiredTech, Name nmTech )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.UnlockAllTech ( Int I, BioWorldInfo* oWorldInfo, SFXPlotTreasure* oTreasure, Int N, Name nmTech )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.TestTreasure ( BioWorldInfo* oWorldInfo, SFXPlotTreasure* oTreasure )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.ToggleAngstIcons ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.EvalCover ( BioAiController* oCont, Pawn* oPawn )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.CamLockCollision ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.CamToggleDebug ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.CamToggleHook ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.PrintMuzzleLoc ( String Target )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetAimAssistValues ( Vector2D Adhesion, Float AimCorrection, Vector2D Friction )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.AdjustCredits ( Int nCreditAdjust, BioPawn* oBioPawn )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.AdjustMediGel ( Int nMediGelAdjust, BioPawn* oBioPawn )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.DebugCoverCheck ( BioHUD* HUD, BioPlayerController* oController )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.ForceEndRagdoll ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BlazeTestDisconnect ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BlazeTestAcceptTOS ( Bool bAccept )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BlazeTestReconnect ( Byte connectMode )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BlazeTestSetNucleusRefused ( Bool bArg, Bool bSave )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BlazeTestSetCerberusRefused ( Bool bArg, Bool bSave )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BlazeTestSetNucleusSuccessful ( Bool bArg, Bool bSave )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BlazeTestSetAutoLoginOption ( Bool bAutoLogin )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BlazeTestJacobStory ( Bool bStarted, Bool bFinished )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BlazeTestConsumeCode ( String sCode, Bool bMember )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BlazeTest_CreateGui ( MassEffectGuiManager* oSFMgr, SFXOnlineComponentUI* oBlaze )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BlazeTest_DestroyGui ( MassEffectGuiManager* oSFMgr, SFXOnlineComponentUI* oBlaze )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BlazeTest_ShowIntroPage ( SFXOnlineComponentUI* oBlaze )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BlazeTest_ShowNucleusLogin ( String Email, String Password, Int eScreenState, SFXOnlineComponentUI* oBlaze )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BlazeTest_ShowMessageBox ( String sTitle, String sMessage, String sButton1Text, String sButton2Text, String sButton3Text, SFXOnlineComponentUI* oBlaze )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BlazeTest_ShowEmailPasswordMismatch ( String Email, String Password, SFXOnlineComponentUI* oBlaze )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BlazeTest_ShowCreateNucleusAccount ( String sEmail, String sPassword, Bool bEAProducts, Bool bThirdParty, Bool bRegisterProduct, Bool bBioWareProducts, Bool bUnderage, SFXOnlineComponentUI* oBlaze )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BlazeTest_ShowCreateNucleusAccountEx ( String sEmail, String sPassword, Bool bEAProducts, Bool bThirdParty, Bool bBioWareProducts, String i_sCountryCode, Int BirthDay, Int BirthMonth, Int BirthYear, SFXOnlineComponentUI* oBlaze, Array<String> m_CountryCodeList, Array<String> m_CountryDisplayList )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BlazeTest_ShowTermsOfService ( String i_sTermsOfService, Bool bTOSChanged, SFXOnlineComponentUI* oBlaze )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BlazeTest_ShowNucleusWelcomeMessage ( SFXOnlineComponentUI* oBlaze )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BlazeTest_ShowCerberusIntro ( SFXOnlineComponentUI* oBlaze )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BlazeTest_ShowRedeemCode ( SFXOnlineComponentUI* oBlaze )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BlazeTest_ShowAccountDemographics ( SFXOnlineComponentUI* oBlaze, Array<String> m_CountryCodeList, Array<String> m_CountryDisplayList )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BlazeTest_ShowParentEmail ( SFXOnlineComponentUI* oBlaze )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.BlazeTest_ShowCerberusWelcomeMessage ( SFXOnlineComponentUI* oBlaze )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.MainMenu_AddCerberusItem ( String i_sTitle, String i_sInfo, MassEffectGuiManager* oManager, BioSFHandler_MainMenu* oHandler )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.MainMenu_ClearNotifications ( MassEffectGuiManager* oManager, BioSFHandler_MainMenu* oHandler )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.DisplayNegotiate ( BioPawn* MyPawn )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetHenchmanLoyalty ( String Henchman, Bool Value, String HenchmanCodename, Name nmLabel, BioGlobalVariableTable* GVars )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GetHenchmanLoyalty ( String Henchman, String HenchmanCodename, Bool loyalty, Name nmLabel, BioGlobalVariableTable* GVars )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetHenchmanSpecialization ( String Henchman, Bool Value, String HenchmanCodename, Name nmLabel, BioGlobalVariableTable* GVars )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GetHenchmanSpecialization ( String Henchman, String HenchmanCodename, Bool specialized, Name nmLabel, BioGlobalVariableTable* GVars )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetHenchmanDead ( String Henchman, Bool Value, Int GVarIndex, BioGlobalVariableTable* GVars )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GetHenchmanDead ( String Henchman, Int GVarIndex, Bool Dead, BioGlobalVariableTable* GVars )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetHenchmanKnown ( String Henchman, Bool Value, String HenchmanCodename, Name nmLabel, BioGlobalVariableTable* GVars )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GetHenchmanKnown ( String Henchman, String HenchmanCodename, Bool known, Name nmLabel, BioGlobalVariableTable* GVars )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetHenchmanAvailable ( String Henchman, Bool Value, String HenchmanCodename, Name nmLabel, BioGlobalVariableTable* GVars )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GetHenchmanAvailable ( String Henchman, String HenchmanCodename, Bool available, Name nmLabel, BioGlobalVariableTable* GVars )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetHenchmanAppearance ( String Henchman, Int Value, String HenchmanCodename, Name nmLabel, BioGlobalVariableTable* GVars )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GetHenchmanAppearance ( String Henchman, String HenchmanCodename, Int Appearance, Name nmLabel, BioGlobalVariableTable* GVars )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetFireTeam ( String Henchman, Int HenchmanIndex, BioGlobalVariableTable* GVars )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GetFireTeam ( String Henchman, Int HenchmanIndex, BioGlobalVariableTable* GVars )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetSpecialist ( String Henchman, Int HenchmanIndex, BioGlobalVariableTable* GVars )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GetSpecialist ( String Henchman, Int HenchmanIndex, BioGlobalVariableTable* GVars )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetMorinth ( Bool Value, BioGlobalVariableTable* GVars )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GetMorinth ( BioGlobalVariableTable* GVars, Bool Value )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.MapPower ( Name PowerName )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GivePower ( String nmPawn, String PowerClassName, Class* PowerClass, BioPawn* oPawn, SFXPower* oPower )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetRank ( String nmPawn, Class* PowerClass, Float fRank, BioPawn* oPawn, SFXPower* oPower )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.RemovePower ( String nmPawn, Class* PowerClass, BioPawn* oPawn )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GiveEffect ( String nmPawn, String EffectClassName, BioPawn* oPawn, SFXGameEffect* Effect, Class* EffectClass, SFXModule_GameEffectManager* Manager )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GiveEffectWithValue ( String nmPawn, String EffectClassName, Float Value, BioPawn* oPawn, SFXGameEffect* Effect, Class* EffectClass, SFXModule_GameEffectManager* Manager )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.RemoveEffect ( String nmPawn, String EffectClassName, BioPawn* oPawn, Class* EffectClass, SFXModule_GameEffectManager* Manager )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.ProfileEffects ( SFXModule_GameEffectManager* Manager, SFXGameEffect* Effect, String output )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.ResetTalents ( String nmPawn, BioPawn* oPawn )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GUICMD ( Name nmPanelTag, String sCmd, String sArg1, String sArg2, MassEffectGuiManager* oSFMgr, String sResultMessage )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.ShowDebugText ( Bool bShow )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.TeleportHenchman ( String nmPawn, BioPawn* oPawn, SFXAI_Henchman* oController, Pawn* oPlayer )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.Unreaper ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.Splitscreen ( SFXPlayerController* PC )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GetParagon ( SFXGame* Game )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetParagon ( Int nPoints, SFXGame* Game )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GetRenegade ( SFXGame* Game )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetRenegade ( Int nPoints, SFXGame* Game )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GetCharm ( BioPawnBehavior* Behavior )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GetIntimidate ( BioPawnBehavior* Behavior )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SetUgly ( Int Ugliness, SFXPawn_Player* Player )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.ImportAllCareers ( BioPlayerController* PC, OnlineSubsystem* OnlineSub, PlayerIntEx PlayerIntEx, Int ControllerId )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.SaveGame ( String SaveName )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.LoadGame ( String LoadName )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.LoadExternalSave ( String SavePath )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.DisplayTime ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.OpenGui ( Name HandlerId, MassEffectGuiManager* oManager )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.CloseGui ( Name HandlerId, MassEffectGuiManager* oManager )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.ApplyAchPartyHealthBonus ( BioPawn* Player, SFXModule_GameEffectManager* Manager, Class* EffectClass, SFXGameEffect* Effect )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.ApplyAchPartyDamageBonus ( BioPawn* Player, SFXModule_GameEffectManager* Manager, Class* EffectClass, SFXGameEffect* Effect )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.UpdateBonusListCache ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.UpdateShields ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.UpdateHealth ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.CerberusDLC ( Bool bAvail, MassEffectGuiManager* oManager, BioSFHandler_MainMenu* oHandler )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.ShowWwiseVolumeLocations ( String nmVolume, WwiseAudioVolume* AudioVolume )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.HideWwiseVolumeLocations ( String nmVolume, WwiseAudioVolume* AudioVolume )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.GetPlotVariableID ( Name plotVarName, BioGlobalVariableTable* oGV, Int Index )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.DebugSetPlotState ( Name Type, Name plotVarName, Float Value, BioGlobalVariableTable* oGV )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.TogglePlayersOnly ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.UnlockAchievement ( Byte AchievementId )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.UnlockAllAchievements ( Int idx )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.UnlockAchievementRange ( Int Start, Int End, Int idx, Int Lower, Int Upper )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.UnlockAllGamerpics ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.ReadAchievements ( Int TitleId, Int Index, Array<AchievementDetails> Details )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.EnableFaceFX ( Bool bEnable, Pawn* oPawn )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.LogAnimSequences ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.LogActorPawns ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.LogActorSkelMeshes ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.LogActorEmitters ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.LogActorPrefabInstances ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.LogActorArtPlaceables ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.LogActorUnclassified ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.LogActorClasses ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.ShowOnlineMarketplace ( SFXOfferDescriptor oOffer, Array<SFXOfferDescriptor> aOffers, MassEffectGuiManager* oManager, BioSFHandler_MainMenu* oHandler )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.Speak ( Byte EventID, String sInstigator, String sRecipient, BioPawn* TheInstigator, BioPawn* TheRecipient )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.HolsterWeapon ( String nmPawn, BioPawn* oPawn, SFXAI_Core* oController )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.PowersWhileVisible ( BioPlayerSquad* PlayerSquad, BioAiController* Controller, SFXAI_Henchman* Henchman, Bool bEnabled )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.Test_Notifications ( BioHintSystem* oHintSystem, BioPlayerController* oController )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.PauseNotifications ( Bool bPause, BioHintSystem* oHintSystem, BioPlayerController* oController )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.DumpSFXObjectPool ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.TestPulseFullAmmo ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.TestSavingMessage ( Float fSaveTime, SFXSFHandler_SavingDisplay* oHandler )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.ToggleThreatRadius ( String PawnName, BioPawn* oPawn, SFXAI_Core* oController )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioCheatManager.IgnorePlayer ( Bool bIgnore, BioPawn* Player, BioAiController* AI )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioHUD.ToggleSafeArea ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioHUD.SetGUITexture ( String sMaterial )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioHUD.DisplayActorInfo ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioHUD.LockActorInfo ( Actor* oActor, Vector vHitLocation, Vector vHitNormal )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioHUD.SetActorForActorInfo ( Name nmActor, Actor* oActor )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioHUD.ShowLocation ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioHUD.HideLocation ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioHUD.ShowCover ( Bool bShowRotation )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioHUD.ShowCoverNames ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioHUD.UpdateCoverNames ( BioWorldInfo* oWorldInfo, SFXPlayerCamera* oCameraManager, Vector vCameraLocation, Vector vCameraRotation, CoverLink* oCoverLink, Vector vLocation, Vector vDirection, CoverSlotMarker* oCoverSlotMarker, String sText, Pawn* oSlotOwner )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioHUD.DisplayRouteInfo ( Pawn* pPawn, Color PathColor, Bool bDrawPathOnly )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioHUD.ShowReachSpecs ( Name nmNavigationPoint, NavigationPoint* oNavPoint, Int nIndex, ReachSpec* oReachSpec )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGalaxyMapObject.LoadFrom2DA ( Bool ReturnValue )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioPlayerController.DumpWhipLog ( Int Index )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioPlayerController.TryAcquireCover ( Bool ReturnValue, BioPawn* BioPawn, CovPosInfo FoundCover, Bool bFindCoverPassed, BioRemoteLogger* GLogger )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioPlayerController.ToggleFlyCam ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioPlayerController.ToggleSlowFlyCam ( SFXPlayerCamera* TheCamera )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioPlayerController.ToggleFlyCamControl ( SFXPlayerCamera* man, BioCameraBehaviorFree* oFreeBehav )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioPlayerController.QuickSave ( SFXEngine* Engine, String Reason )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioPlayerController.QuickLoad ( SFXEngine* Engine )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioPlayerInput.GhostMoveUp ( Bool bState )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.BioPlayerInput.GhostMoveDown ( Bool bState )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeBase.FireWeapon ( BioPawn* ChkPawn )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeBase.SwapWeaponIfEmpty ( SFXWeapon* Weapon )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeBase.StopFiringWeapon ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeBase.ShowMenu ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeBase.SquadCommand_Attack ( Bool bSuccess )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeBase.SquadCommand_Follow ( Bool bSuccess )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeBase.SquadCommand_Move1 ( Bool bSuccess )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeBase.SquadCommand_Move2 ( Bool bSuccess )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeBase.StartIngamePropertyEditor ( BioWorldInfo* oBWI, Bool bRetval )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeBase.LeaveWorld ( SFXGame* Game, Sequence* GameSeq, Array<SequenceObject*> AllLeaveEvents, SequenceObject* Event )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeBase.GuiKey ( Byte Event )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeBase.PulseRadarDisplay ( Float fPulseTime, MassEffectGuiManager* GUIManager )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeBase.ToggleObjectiveRadarDisplay ( Bool bTurnOn, MassEffectGuiManager* GUIManager )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeBase.TurnObjectiveRadarDisplayOn ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeBase.TurnObjectiveRadarDisplayOff ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeCheatMenu.IPEForward ( BioWorldInfo* oBWI )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeCheatMenu.IPEBack ( BioWorldInfo* oBWI )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeCheatMenu.EndIPE ( BioWorldInfo* oBWI )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeCheatMenu.IPERightShoulder ( BioWorldInfo* oBWI )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeCheatMenu.IPELeftShoulder ( BioWorldInfo* oBWI )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeCheatMenu.IPERightTrigger ( BioWorldInfo* oBWI )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeCheatMenu.IPELeftTrigger ( BioWorldInfo* oBWI )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeCheatMenu.IPEUpAction ( BioWorldInfo* oBWI )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeCheatMenu.IPEDownAction ( BioWorldInfo* oBWI )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeCinematic.SkipCinematic ( BioWorldInfo* BWI )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeCommand.EnableCamera ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeCommand.DisableCamera ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeCommand.ExitCommandMenu ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeCommand.ShowMenu ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeConversation.InterruptRenegade ( MassEffectGuiManager* GuiMan, BioSFHandler_Conversation* ConvHandler )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeConversation.InterruptParagon ( MassEffectGuiManager* GuiMan, BioSFHandler_Conversation* ConvHandler )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeConversation.SelectResponse ( MassEffectGuiManager* GuiMan, BioSFHandler_Conversation* ConvHandler )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeConversation.SkipConversation ( MassEffectGuiManager* GuiMan, BioSFHandler_Conversation* ConvHandler )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeConversation.HighlightDefaultResponse ( MassEffectGuiManager* GuiMan, BioSFHandler_Conversation* ConvHandler )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeDefault.TightAim ( BioPawn* ChkPawn )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeDefault.StopTightAim ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeDefault.EnterPowerWheel ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeDefault.EnterWeaponWheel ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeDefault.EnterCommandMenu ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeDefault.UseAbility ( Int Ability )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeDefault.TryExitCover ( Bool bForceExit, Bool ReturnValue, Float MoveStickMag, Float MoveStickAngle, Rotator MoveStickRot, Bool bCanStormOut, Byte CoverAction )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeDefault.TryReload ( SFXWeapon* Weapon, BioPawn* ChkPawn )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeDefault.TryMelee ( SFXWeapon* Weapon, BioPlayerInput* Input )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeDefault.TryHeavyMelee ( SFXWeapon* Weapon, BioPlayerInput* Input )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeDefault.TryHolster ( BioPawn* ChkPawn )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeDefault.Used ( Bool ReturnValue, Actor* Selection, Bool bUsed, SFXSimpleUseModule* UseModule, BioActorBehavior* targetBehavior )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeDefault.TrySwapWeapon ( SFXPawn_Player* ChkPawn )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeDefault.PrevWeapon ( SFXWeapon* Weapon, BioPawn* ChkPawn )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeDefault.NextWeapon ( SFXWeapon* Weapon, BioPawn* ChkPawn )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeDefault.StormOn ( Bool bCanStorm, Byte CoverAction )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeDefault.StormOff ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeDefault.TryUsePower ( Int Power, BioPlayerInput* Input, Name PowerName, SFXPawn_Player* Player, SFXWeapon* Weapon, SFXPower* oPower )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeDefault.ShowAreaMap ( Bool ReturnValue, MassEffectGuiManager* oManager, SFXSFHandler_AreaMap* oHandler, Bool bGotMap )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeDefault.SwitchToBackup ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeGalaxy.BuyProbes ( SFXInventoryManager* oInventory )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeGalaxy.BuyFuel ( SFXInventoryManager* oInventory, Float fPreviousFuel )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeGalaxy.StartFuel ( SFXInventoryManager* oInventory )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeGalaxy.StopFuel ( SFXInventoryManager* oInventory )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeGalaxy.TabRight ( BioSFPanel* oPanel, Array<ASParams> lstParams, BioWorldInfo* oWorldInfo )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeGalaxy.TabLeft ( BioSFPanel* oPanel, Array<ASParams> lstParams, BioWorldInfo* oWorldInfo )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeGUI.NextCerberusItem ( BioSFHandler_MainMenu* Menu, MassEffectGuiManager* GuiMan )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeGUI.PrevCerberusItem ( BioSFHandler_MainMenu* Menu, MassEffectGuiManager* GuiMan )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeGUI.DecryptUp ( BioSkillGame_Decryption_Handler* Handler, MassEffectGuiManager* GuiMan )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeGUI.DecryptDown ( BioSkillGame_Decryption_Handler* Handler, MassEffectGuiManager* GuiMan )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeGUI.DecryptLeft ( BioSkillGame_Decryption_Handler* Handler, MassEffectGuiManager* GuiMan )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeGUI.DecryptRight ( BioSkillGame_Decryption_Handler* Handler, MassEffectGuiManager* GuiMan )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeGUI.DecryptSelect ( BioSkillGame_Decryption_Handler* Handler, MassEffectGuiManager* GuiMan )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeGUI.HideAreaMap ( Bool ReturnValue, MassEffectGuiManager* oManager, SFXSFHandler_AreaMap* oHandler )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeMovie.SkipMovie ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeOrbital.ToggleMouseLock ( Bool bNewMouseLock, BioSFPanel* oPanel, BioSFHandler_GalaxyMap* oHandler )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeOrbital.StartScanning ( Int I, BioWorldInfo* oWorldInfo, BioPlayerController* oController )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeOrbital.StopScanning ( Int I, SFXPlanetFeature* F )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeOrbital.LaunchProbe ( SFXInventoryManager* oInventory, Vector axisOffset, Vector TargetOffset, BioWorldInfo* oWorldInfo, BioPlayerController* oController )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeOrbital.PlanetLeftRight ( Float Axis, InterpActor* P, Rotator Rot )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeOrbital.SetScanDist ( Float A )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeOrbital.SetReticleRotMinClamp ( Float P, Float Y, Float R )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeOrbital.SetReticleRotMaxClamp ( Float P, Float Y, Float R )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeOrbital.SetScanSpeed ( Float Speed )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeOrbital.SetScanRotateSpeed ( Float Speed )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeOrbital.SetPlanetRotateSpeed ( Float Speed )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeOrbital.SetReticleScale ( Float Scale )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeOrbital.SetProbeControl ( Float A, Float T )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeOrbital.SetProbeTime ( Float T )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeOrbital.ToggleProbeDebug ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeOrbital.SetResourceRetrievalFactor ( Float F )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeOrbital.setshaket ( Float T )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeOrbital.setshakeramp ( Float X, Float Y, Float Z )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeOrbital.setshakerfreq ( Float X, Float Y, Float Z )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeOrbital.setshakelamp ( Float X, Float Y, Float Z )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeOrbital.setshakelfreq ( Float X, Float Y, Float Z )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModePowerWheel.ExitPowerWheel ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModePowerWheel.ShowMenu ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeVehicle.ShowMenu ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeWeaponWheel.ExitWeaponWheel ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXGameModeWeaponWheel.ShowMenu ( )
Exec function: Function SFXGame.SFXPlayerController.TryClimbOrMantleCover ( Bool ReturnValue, CovPosInfo CoverInfo, BioPawn* oPawn )

1.4 patch .sfar file
Patch_BioCheatManager.pcc
---------------
RevivePawn (Pawn Name)
ToggleWeaponMod
ToggleAI
RemoveText
UnlockGAWAsset (asset name)
GiveAllGAWAssets
GiveExplorationGAWAsset
GiveNextGAWAsset
UpdateGAWAsset
ResetGAWAsset
ResetAllGAWAssets
GiveGAWCredits
PerformanceTimerStart
PerformanceTimerStop
PlayBinkMovie (moviename)
PermanentBonus (Unique Name)
ShowSafeFrame
DrawSafeFrame
MPSaveManager.AddNewFaceCode(CharacterName,faceCode) ?Multiplayer face changer
AddNewFaceCode
ResetMPPlayerVariables
ShowAllWeapons (?bAll) - no output
UnlockBonusPower (BonuspoweID)
ToggleActorVis
ResetReaperAlertLevels
AdvanceQuest (sQuestName)

CE Destructible Name
GAWTextColor (name or code?)
ProfileHeaderColor
ProfileTitleColor
ProfileTextColor
ProfileHighlightColor
Last edited by user2929 on 22 Nov 2012, 23:05, edited 4 times in total.
user2929
User

The Massive List of Console Commands for ME3 part3

Postby user2929 » 21 Nov 2012, 21:44

DLC codenames. still in developement

Spoiler:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 3.6 DLC CODENAMES +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
DLCs have issues. Not all listed items can be used in single player.

To give DLC powers, you must use class name which has map name and fullstop after it:
"sfxgamecontentdlc_exp_pack001.sfxpowercustomaction_dominate"
Here is the full command:
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_exp_pack001.sfxpowercustomaction_dominate

To change properties of that power, you need to use class name (the short version without map name and fullstop) and property name and value:
Here is the full command with short class name:
set sfxpowercustomaction_dominate effectduration (BaseValue=99.0f,RankBonuses[2]=0.3f)

You can find all names in coalesced.bin. To copy the classname, triple-click on the name.
Classname is last name in the tree which has "+" and which can be opened. Any names below the classname can't be opened - they are properties (effectduration). Every property has one or several values, like: (BaseValue=99.0f,RankBonuses[2]=0.3f).

3.6.1 DLC_CON_MP1 (RESURGANCE pack)
==========================================================

MAPS
----
Biop_MPmoon (firebase condor)
Biop_MPgeth (firebase hydra)

WEAPONS, classnames
-------
sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp1.sfxweapon_assaultrifle_krogan (Striker Assault Rifle)
sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp1.sfxweapon_sniperrifle_batarian (Kishock Harpoon Gun)
sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp1.sfxweapon_smg_geth (Geth Plasma SMG)
set sfxweapon_heavy_flamethrower_gethturret

POWERS
------
Actual new powers:
-------------------
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp1.sfxpowercustomactionmp_batarianarmor
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp1.sfxpowercustomactionmp_batarianattack
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp1.sfxpowercustomactionmp_batariannet
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp1.sfxpowercustomactionmp_bubbleshield
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp1.sfxpowercustomactionmp_gethsentryturret
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp1.sfxpowercustomactionmp_supercharge

Power entries:
--------------
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp1.sfxpowercustomactionmp_barrier_kroganvanguard
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp1.sfxpowercustomactionmp_batarianarmor (blade armor)
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp1.sfxpowercustomactionmp_batarianattack (blade attack)
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp1.sfxpowercustomactionmp_batariannet (submission net)
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp1.sfxpowercustomactionmp_bioticcharge_krogan
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp1.sfxpowercustomactionmp_bubbleshield
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp1.sfxpowercustomactionmp_gethsentryturret
set sfxpowercustomactionmp_gethturretattack
set sfxpowercustomactionmp_gethturretheal
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp1.sfxpowercustomactionmp_pull_asari
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp1.sfxpowercustomactionmp_reave_asari
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp1.sfxpowercustomactionmp_supercharge (hunter mode)

All powers, last parts of classname:
------------------------------------
BubbleShield
Reave_Asari
Pull_Asari
GethSentryTurret
Overload_Geth
Supercharge (hunter mode)
Cloak_Geth
ProximityMine_Geth
BatarianArmor (blade armor)
Shockwave_Batarian
BatarianNet (submission net)
BatarianAttack (blade attack)
InfernoGrenade_Batarian
BioticCharge_Krogan
Carnage_KroganVanguard
Barrier_KroganVanguard
==================================================

3.6.2 DLC_CON_MP2 (REBELLION pack)
=====================================================
/can NOT use in single player :(

MAPS
-----
BioP_MPJngl (firebase jade)
BioP_MPThes (firebase goddess)

WEAPONS
-------
sfxgamecontentdlc_con_MP2.SFXWeapon_AssaultRifle_cerb (Harrier Assault Rifle)
sfxgamecontentdlc_con_MP2.SFXWeapon_SniperRifle_turian (Krysae Sniper Rifle)
sfxgamecontentdlc_con_MP2.SFXWeapon_Shotgun_quarian (Reegar Carbine)
sfxgamecontentdlc_con_MP2.SFXWeapon_AssaultRifle_prothean_MP (Prothean Assault Riffle)

POWERS
------
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp2.sfxpowercustomaction_empgrenade
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp2.sfxpowercustomaction_whipsmash
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp2.sfxpowercustomactionmp_bloodlust
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp2.sfxpowercustomactionmp_damping
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp2.sfxpowercustomactionmp_flamer
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp2.sfxpowercustomactionmp_lash
======================================================

3.6.3 DLC_CON_END (Extended Cut)

WEAPON MODS
-----------
SFXGameContentDLC_Shared.SFXWeaponMod_AssaultRifleMelee
SFXGameContentDLC_Shared.SFXWeaponMod_AssaultRifleSuperPen
SFXGameContentDLC_Shared.SFXWeaponMod_AssaultRifleSuperScope
SFXGameContentDLC_Shared.SFXWeaponMod_SniperRifleDamageAndPen
SFXGameContentDLC_Shared.SFXWeaponMod_SniperRifleSuperScope
SFXGameContentDLC_Shared.SFXWeaponMod_ShotgunSuperMelee
SFXGameContentDLC_Shared.SFXWeaponMod_ShotgunDamageAndPen
SFXGameContentDLC_Shared.SFXWeaponMod_PistolHeadShot
SFXGameContentDLC_Shared.SFXWeaponMod_PistolSuperDamage
SFXGameContentDLC_Shared.SFXWeaponMod_PistolUltraLight
SFXGameContentDLC_Shared.SFXWeaponMod_SMGPenetration
SFXGameContentDLC_Shared.SFXWeaponMod_SMGStabilization

3.6.4 DLC_CON_MP3 (EARTH pack)
/can NOT use in single player :(

MAPS
-----
BioP_MPHosp (Vancouver)
BioP_MPOcean (Rio)
BioP_MPRoad (London)

WEAPONS
-------
sfxgamecontentdlc_con_MP3.SFXWeapon_AssaultRifle_LMG (Light Machine Gun)
sfxgamecontentdlc_con_MP3.SFXWeapon_Pistol_Asari (Acolyte Pistol)
sfxgamecontentdlc_con_MP3.SFXWeapon_Shotgun_Assault (Piranha Assault Shotgun)

POWERS
------
Actual new powers:
-------------------
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp3.sfxpowercustomactionmp_annihilationsphere
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp3.sfxpowercustomactionmp_cryocone
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp3.sfxpowercustomactionmp_electricslash
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp3.sfxpowercustomactionmp_hominggrenade
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp3.sfxpowercustomactionmp_palmblaster
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp3.sfxpowercustomactionmp_shadowstrike
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp3.sfxpowercustomactionmp_sonicslash
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp3.sfxpowercustomactionmp_supplyturret

The rest:
---------
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp3.sfxpowercustomactionmp_darkchannel2
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_con_mp3.sfxpowercustomactionmp_empgrenade2
set sfxpowercustomactionmp_escortdroneheal
set sfxpowercustomactionmp_escortdronezap

3.6.5 DLC_CON_GUN01 (Firefight pack)

WEAPONS
-------
sfxgamecontentdlc_con_gun01.sfxweapon_assaultrifle_cerb_gun01 (harrier)
sfxgamecontentdlc_con_gun01.sfxweapon_assaultrifle_quarian (adas)
sfxgamecontentdlc_con_gun01.sfxweapon_shotgun_quarian_gun01 (reegar)
sfxgamecontentdlc_con_gun01.sfxweapon_smg_bloodpack
sfxgamecontentdlc_con_gun01.sfxweapon_smg_geth_gun01
sfxgamecontentdlc_con_gun01.sfxweapon_sniperrifle_turian_gun01 (krysae)

3.6.6 DLC_EXP_Pack001 (Leviathan)
WEAPONS
-------
two N7 weapons
Raider is in digsite lower level, on dead human near reaper wall painting.
Argus is on shipwreck on the left boxes near thermal clips.

MAPS
----
Biop_Lev001 Citadel: Dr. Bryson's Lab
Biop_Lev002 Mahavid: T-GES Mineral Works
Biop_Lev003 Namakli: Dig site
Biop_Lev004 2181 Despoina: Shipwreck

POWERS
------
Actual new powers:
-------------------
givepower self sfxgamecontentdlc_exp_pack001.sfxpowercustomaction_dominate

The rest:
----------
set sfxpowercustomaction_tritonrocket_player (Triton AtlasDeepSea rocket)

3.6.7 DLC_CON_MP4 (Retaliation)
WEAPONS
-------

MAPS
----
Biop_

POWERS
------
Actual new powers:
-------------------

The rest:
----------

3.6.8 DLC_???_??? (Omega)
WEAPONS
-------

MAPS
----
Biop_

POWERS
------
Actual new powers:
-------------------

The rest:
----------

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 4)Ideas for development: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1) transfer all commands in excel document or something like that to be easy to find and sort
2) http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/PC_Che ... me_Console
test commands, used in MAss Effect 1
and find a page of Mass Effect 2 commands DONE

gibbed save editor commands hunt down

Console commands
discovered, that most commands ca be foundin gibbed save editro. see, there are tons of changeable settings with dropdown menus and true/false/ changes. one of them was "combat pawn". n0l4an was very demanding and i needed his coalesced(chemie ali 1.4 beta) to make all old commands in new version. i found command: [bcombatpawn] and it hit me instantly. 1) take a name from save editor, for examble 'use casual outfit', eliminate spaces, add "b"in front and you get "busecasualoutfit" . add the rest of command- [set sfxpawnplayer busecasualoutfit true save..blah blah]. thats how i discovered it. I bet there are tons of commands in save editor. all you need to know is the character class (sfxpawntrooper/ garrus - i dont know). here is video tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IGWIk_V5MU

3) camera's anchor/ hanging point change. where to mod it in coalesced, possible FPS shooter?
4) control shepard while in flycam or debugcam.
5)figure out "spawn" commands and shit.
6)unlock maps, outfits, guns

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 5) Update Log +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
v1.2 includes new section KEYBINDS. Tutorial with examples and all key names (some untested).
v1.3 new commands to 3.2.1 MISC COMMANDS.
v1.4 new commands to 3.2.1 MISC COMMANDS and 3.3.1 Working debug commands. Added some photos in gallery.
v1.5 added screenshot commands to 3.2.2 CAMERAS. new comment on 3.2.1 savegame command. Uploaded spectacular project presetation video in youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szl5eh9GwEo
v1.6 added some MP DLC codenames @ 3.6
v1.7 Button (keys) names list fully tested and confirmed @ 2.4
v1.8 @3.2.2 new commands, keybinds. swap armor to casual, some other binds
v1.9 some comments, links to tutorial
v2.0 hench select commands @3.2.1
v2.1 additions @ 3.3.1 and 3.2.5
v2.2 Aug 31th 2012,11:39 GMT +0:00
Remake of @ 3.6 DLC codes
v2.3 November 2012
new commands in /or new chapters:
/3.1.1 Table of <target> names
3.2.1 MISC commands
/3.2.1.1 Resource management
3.2.2 Cameras & Stuff
3.2.4 Powers
3.2.5 Weapons
pending... /3.6.7 retaliation codenams
---
pending december...Omega DLC codenames
pending possible...MP5 DLC codenames
pending rumored...terminator DLC codenames
user2929
User

small tutorial on tips and tricks

Postby user2929 » 27 Nov 2012, 21:45

How to make computer serve for you and do all the hard work.

Making console commands can be easy and spelling-error free.

user2929
User

Re: The Massive List of Console Commands for ME3

Postby user2929 » 28 Dec 2012, 17:26

Key names for custom keybind making.

user2929
User

Return to General References and Tutorials