Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

TPF help

User-centric area for specific questions & problems related to using ME3Explorer tools. This is not a modding "how to" area. Read the sticky before posting!

TPF help

Postby Spiritwalker53 » 04 Jan 2017, 05:26

I download ME3Explorer and everything works beautifully, love your work, but after a few hours I start up TPF Tools and the explorer crashes, so I go through and re-download and re-set it all up again and it works beautiful again for a few hours then crashes on starting up TPF again, I have down this 5 times now. Do you have any idea why it is doing that, please love the program just need help while I still have hair left that hasn't been pulled out? lol
Spiritwalker53
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: TPF help

Postby CreeperLava » 04 Jan 2017, 08:13

We need more details to be able to help you, such as what exactly you were doing or trying to do when it crashed.
There's also a bunch of information available here : sticky-before-asking-for-help-t2286.html
CreeperLava
User

Have thanks: 83 time

Postby Spiritwalker53 » 04 Jan 2017, 18:33

I wasn't doing anything other then clicking the TPF tool, it works fine for awhile but then all I do is click the button and it says the program needs to shut down.
Spiritwalker53
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Ottemis » 04 Jan 2017, 19:51

@Spiritwalker53: Assuming you've checked the wiki, please fill in (where applicable) and post the template provided in the link Creeper gave you.
Ottemis
Harbinger

Have thanks: 247 time

Return to Toolset Help