Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

TUTORIAL: Dialogue Editing

Made by modders for modders. Step-by-step instructions on how to achieve specific modding goals with ME3Explorer. We *strongly* encourage you to post new tutorials on the wiki.

Re: TUTORIAL: Dialogue Editing

Postby WarrantyVoider » 06 Nov 2014, 19:23

cool^^ thanks alot

greetz WV
always backup your files!
mess with the best or die like the rest!
"I tried everything!" - "mkay, please list that..." ; please dont pm me for help, we have a help section
WarrantyVoider
Emeritus

Have thanks: 626 time

Postby giftfish » 20 Nov 2014, 23:16

Section A of Part 3 is up. Probably 2 more sections in that Part yet. Should have another up by the end of the weekend :)

post11903.html#p11903

giftfish

Postby giftfish » 01 Dec 2014, 23:12

FYI, Part 3 is now finished; section 3.B is up:

post11903.html#p11903

Part 3 is especially long, so I'll be hiding more under spoilers as I continue to tweak the format over the next day or two.

Also up is the State Transition appendix: post11906.html#p11906.

EDIT: Reformatting is complete. Fully spoilerified :]
giftfish

Postby giftfish » 14 Feb 2015, 04:02

Sorry about the delay again, folks. I meant to have this wrapped up last month. Unfortunately, I decided to help with the new wiki and that's been sucking all my free time that isn't spent modding.

I need to finish the User Tools and Resources for the wiki before I can get back to this. By that time, I'll likely also be done working on Jacob for BackOff. This is a good thing, b/c I'm actually still learning new things about dialogue editing and working on Jacob (and Kelly and Sam before him) has been a very good "refresher." I'll be better equipped to write the last and most advanced portion of the tutorial.

I'm guessing it will be 4-6 weeks before it's posted. Could be sooner...or later. Apologies that I can't be more precise.
giftfish

Previous

Return to Modders' Tutorials