Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

UI size

Basic questions on how to achieve certain modding goals with the toolset. Texture and mesh-related questions have their own subforum. Answers not guaranteed.

UI size

Postby Jinx » 23 Apr 2016, 22:28

Hi,
I am new to this forum and this is my first post...

I have been following me3explorer for a long time and getting education on how to use different features as I found necessary.

My question is a simple one but everyone is probably tired of answering it.

Is it truly impossible to change the size of the UI? I play the game at 4k and cannot see or read anything!

I have scoured the internet for an answer and all seem to have the same answer. :(

Please go easy on me if this has been covered before somewhere...I did try the forum search function before posting!

Thanks!
Jinx
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: UI size

Postby Jinx » 26 Apr 2016, 11:31

So I have read that by editing a line in biohud section of the coalesced.bin can modify the HUD size however I see no difference in-game.
Jinx
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: UI size

Postby FemShep » 26 Apr 2016, 17:53

That line on the tweaks page is wrong, that moves the UI inward as a safe zone from overscan on the TV. I am working on an interface scaling mod on my forums at ME3Tweaks. Between the MP/SP controller mods, scaling up the interface isn't too much extra work, just lots of testing (and unfortunately it breaks compatibility with just about every mod due to how its done in me3).

The one listed on my forums is out of date, but if you drop a reply I'll try to prioritize it. http://me3tweaks.com/forums
ME3Tweaks has modding guides, tools, forums for mods, a modding wiki, and ModMaker, an online mod creation tool.
ME3 Mod Manager, the civilized way of installing and managing ME3 mods.
ME3Tweaks Facebook Page
FemShep
Modder

Have thanks: 76 time

Return to How do I...?