Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Ulock Blocked Features

Coder-centric area for programming advice and questions.

Ulock Blocked Features

Postby user2929 » 07 Nov 2012, 14:58

I was going through the list of console commands in one of MP4 pcc file when i noticed this line:

Since these scripts determine how things in game are executed, I think that this line sets the permissions about when the script is allowed to run. For example MP maps are allowed only to run, when connected to servers or something like that.

I hope someone will look into this 'unlocking business', hopefully one of coders after finishig higher priority work on me3explorer. Because I aint that smart to dig through this.
user2929 - one man army against legion of console commands. Windows XP 32bit SP3
user2929
User

Have thanks: 26 time

Re: Ulock Blocked Features

Postby WarrantyVoider » 07 Nov 2012, 16:32

Well this comes from the script and defines the function you just clicked. F.e. Final means :

Several functions in UnrealScript are declared as "final". The "final" keyword (which appears immediately before the word "function") says "this function cannot be overridden by child classes".

see here

greetz WV
always backup your files!
mess with the best or die like the rest!
"I tried everything!" - "mkay, please list that..." ; please dont pm me for help, we have a help section
WarrantyVoider
Emeritus

Have thanks: 626 time

Postby survivor686 » 05 Mar 2013, 20:08

I have to ask. How did you manage to get the PCC Editor to display the output in "words" versus just numbers? Would it be too much to ask for a walkthrough for the PCC Editor?
survivor686

Postby WarrantyVoider » 06 Mar 2013, 10:52

survivor686 wrote:I have to ask. How did you manage to get the PCC Editor to display the output in "words" versus just numbers? Would it be too much to ask for a walkthrough for the PCC Editor?

its called "decompiling", unreal script saves the "tokens" (your "words") so that you can revert that (look into unhood)... what walkthrough you want? if you dont know what you are doing, it wont help, if you know "how to" fuck things up... also yeah, Im busy enough with a job, uni and the actual creation of the tools, is it too much to ask, that someone who has time AND knows what he does, to make a tutorial for you or you simply find it out yourself?! pcc file format is covered in wiki, for usage search youtube and if you still dont understand what the editor does, get used to udk, pcced is pretty much selfexplantory
always backup your files!
mess with the best or die like the rest!
"I tried everything!" - "mkay, please list that..." ; please dont pm me for help, we have a help section
WarrantyVoider
Emeritus

Have thanks: 626 time

Postby user2929 » 06 Mar 2013, 15:26

survivor686 wrote:I have to ask. How did you manage to get the PCC Editor to display the output in "words" versus just numbers? Would it be too much to ask for a walkthrough for the PCC Editor?

I dot know the deep stuff, but what I do is click in upper command menu''View -> Properties/scripts" to see the contents in other format aside from hex numbers.
user2929 - one man army against legion of console commands. Windows XP 32bit SP3
user2929
User

Have thanks: 26 time

Postby survivor686 » 06 Mar 2013, 20:28

user2929 wrote:

I dot know the deep stuff, but what I do is click in upper command menu''View -> Properties/scripts" to see the contents in other format aside from hex numbers.

Thank you
survivor686

Return to Coders' Help