Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

STICKY | Meshes/Model Discussion

Area for discussions related to meshes/models, 3D modeling programs, and the like. Can cross over into texture-related discussion. As with other non-toolset related areas, answers not guaranteed.

STICKY | Meshes/Model Discussion

Postby giftfish » 27 Aug 2016, 20:50

This section of the forums is for discussions related to mesh modding, which including texturing and skinning. Pure texture modding topics go on the Texture Discussion board.

An FAQ and guide related to the contents of this board are currently under construction, once it is created and posted on the wiki, this board will be closed and we will no longer accept questions from users about these topics.

Before posting on this board, please keep the following in mind:

1. The ME3Explorer Toolset forums is for the toolset. We are not a 3D modeling resource.
2. Anyone may post here, but don't expect an answer. You may get one, you may not.
3. This forum is here for the convenience of toolset modders who's projects may involve mesh work.
4. If you have a question about installing someone else's mesh mod (hair, etc), this is not the place. Ask te author.
5. If you have questions about how to use Texplorer, Meshplorer, or other tools, see the wiki. If you need further help, ask in Toolset Help.
6. Always consult the tutorials in this section and search the forums before asking a question.
7. Threads are locked after 6 months of inactivity.

If you are working on a specific project, place all tex/mesh questions related to that project in the same thread. Do NOT spam the forum with loads of small threads in an attempt to receive a response. Separate threads will be merged by moderators. Users who ignore this warning repeatedly will be banned.
giftfish
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 75 time

Return to Mesh and Model Discussion